DK

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Very, very yummy! Waiting to reorder. Love GINGER! So good for you. I have ordered many products from this brand, Always high quality ingredients and packaging is fresh and secure. Easy to read instructions. Refrigerate after opening. Good price point and good amount in the package. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I keep these on hand for sore throats, which are, for me, becoming scarcer than hens' teeth since I've been working from home and not breathing recirculated office air. Lovely flavor, this sugared ginger dices and NOW Foods is a brand which doesn't disappoint. Good to keep in the pantry.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It comes in small cubes and I will be keeping some handy for my kids who get carsick sometimes. But they might find it rather spicy. I will also use them in baking. I like that everything is organic but I find it a bit too sweet for my taste if eaten on its own (don't have sweet tooth). But overall great product!

Really good quality sweetened ginger bits - not dry, oversized or gnarly. Easy to eat out of the bag or put in smoothies and other dishes and salads. The size of the dices is perfect for all purposes. I also love the fact that they do not have sulfur and are organic. And, did I mention that the price is very good for the amount and quality? (Okay, I admit it, I just bought 4 lbs. of them. If you want any, you better hurry up.... or more for me.)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I use a handful of these as a sweet treat, and find them much better than larger chunks of ginger. This is a great product!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

These are excellent! Soft and not too spicy!! I have been looking for the perfect crystallized ginger and my search is over. Very impressed and will buy more in the future. Thanks iHerb for this brand.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My husband uses this in his coffee. We had previously purchased through a local store but during Covid-19, needed an alternate source. So excited to find it here. So convenient to order. The quality is superb.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Has a good, strong, ginger taste, I eat some every day for its health benefits, and it also makes a super addition to ginger cookies.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The quality and ingredients taste amazing though use and size is perfect and the package is flawless Cooks perfect every time best ever love it so much please I can not wait to get more and eat it all the time

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use this to make granola and it just adds an extra punch to the taste, I discard the extra sugar so it's not too sweet