DK

4.3
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I am using this for my toddler breakfast. They really love this. I mix this with cooked oats with cows milk, then add some corn flakes.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Tastes delicious in so many recipes, cookies, cakes, crumbles. Makes sure free a lot easier to manage…I only wish the price would be lower, as we can’t use it frequently at this price point.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is one of my favourite sweeteners. It's a whole food basically, so you can't get much healthier. Just dates dried and ground up. Very nutritious. I like to swap standard sweeteners for this when baking. Good amount and good quality.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This product is of great quality and sells for a very good price. It's tasty and fits right into my recipes that require date sugar as an alternative. Date sugar tastes great and can be consumed without the guilt.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good quality but very hard to dissolve in a tea.Some residue is there at base of cup , after consuming drink. I think it should be good for baking purposes .

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I used this in my tea and I just didn’t dissolve. And made me cough because it got stuck in the back of my throat. I guess this is only good for cooking.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It is fresh flavored, which I love, but it is pity that it is very hard to dissolve completed in water, even hot water. So, at the end I used it to exfoliate my skin.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

My friend bought this product a month ago, she uses it everywhere and very happy. I decided to try it too. So I liked the taste and the structureof it when I baked. It is very sweet and you don't need to use a lot. And it is healthier than ordinary sugar.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Now date sugar is priced best in the market. So glad it’s back in stock. Wonderful quality.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022