DK

4.7
Based on 5,583 Ratings
4,454
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Wonderful flavour and just the right amount of salt

I have purchased a lot of pistachios in my day and these certainly make the top of the list. I have found that some brands add far too much salt, compelling you to reach for a glass of water after a handful. Sadly, I cannot quite get used to salt-free pistachios. I found that this brand is a good balance. It could be just me, but less salt and that nice rich taste do not make me want to eat as many. This could also be because the salt is sea salt and a higher quality. That is certainly an added benefit given they are not the cheapest nut.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Nut is really good for body if taking right amount. I think Real Food has the best quality of pistachios! Love the package of it, I can always have a small bowl of it and zip it back. Taste creamy, savoury and nutty, probably my favourite pistachio of all time!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The roasted pistachios taste great! Fresh and not too salty. They are dry roasted without any oils added, just salt. The package is also a good size for it's price and will last for a while. And like most of Now Foods nuts, these are grown in the USA.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

I’ve tried a few brands of pistachio nuts and so far this is the one I like best. They are fresh, nut size is good, not overly salty and most of all, bad nut % is close to 0 (compared to some which are 5-6%). I have already reorder and will make this my pantry staple.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Nuts are expensive where I live, so it's fantastic to be able to get a big bag of salted pistachios for a reasonable price. Not much can be said except they're great quality. Roasty, salted pistachios that taste really good. It's a large size so I can get a bag for about a few months.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These really are first-class quality pistachios. Not just great taste, but evenly-roasted and only the rare unopened shell. The fact they are sea-salted is an added bonus, but best of all is how they benefit in a highly positive manner towards good heart health. Keep on crunching!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been eating mixed nuts as healthy afternoon snacks for sometime. I started off with almond and walnuts, then included other nuts to add some varieties. NOW is good value for money until recently. iherb has increased the price for many of the items, including NOW Real Food series. the quality is good, the nuts is fresh. But the price increase is quite significant.