DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 7, 2022
Delicious, addictive snack!

These sesame sticks have a wonderful garlicky and toasted sesame flavor. Beware that they're not quite suitable for a low fat diet (especially because it's hard not to eat them by the handful because they're so delicious), but the ingredients are all natural and contain no trans fats, unlike many snacks out there.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These NOW Sesame Sticks are absolutely off the hook delicious! They are 'crazy good'. The garlic flavor in these is spot on but not overwhelming. The garlic flavor combined with the snap and flavor of sesame in small, perfectly made stick makes for a perfect snack. SO GOOD! If you like sesame and garlic flavor GET THESE! As always, iHerb's shipping was prompt and accurate.

OH MY GOODNESS! These are amazing. I love the garlic flavor...the taste is somewhat subtle but if you eat enough of them you will feel the garlic taste! I love it. It is also not very salty so even better. I have bought other brands before and they are sooo salty. This quality and flavor are perfect and seem healthier than the others. I keep coming back to buy these. I can't find them locally so iHerb is the place to get them. Good price here too.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I used to get these in bulk bins in health food stores. So delicious, especially the Cajun ones. The Now brand is a bit different but still fun to eat and satisfying sesame taste. The garlic flavor lingers (minus star) awhile but I’d still gladly eat it. Price jumped so not a regular purchase but if you want something really satisfying and crunchy that’s healthy, try one of these. The co-op bulk Cajun flavor was much better but the Now is still good. I like Now brand in general. I even want to try the whole wheat ones eventually.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Can not say that it is going to be our favourite snack. Good job, that the size of the package is not that big. The taste is not that strong, as we expected it to be. Not sure, if it is a good choice, if you are on diet. It is a quality brand, just not our cup of tea.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

The only negative is that you'll eat them all in one sitting, on the bright side at least they aren't terrible for you. Super yum.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love the original Sesame Stick Snacks, but these Garlic ones are so good! It has a hint of garlic flavor - not too strong which I like!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Super duper yummy! The taste is really nice, the texture is crunchy. I shared it with friends and they really like it too. The packaging is easy to use and keeps the sticks fresh.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

These are tasty and crunchy. A lighter flavor and feel than most sesame sticks. I have some of the Cajun as well, but haven't opened them yet. I will definitely buy these again!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love these! Maybe not super healthy but they are vegan and a great snack! I eat these all the time. They're always fresh and a great price.