DK

4.6

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
8,559

This is my favorite organic golden flax meal. I have tried other brands, and they are not ground as finely and I spend a lot of my time breaking seeds between my teeth. Now brand is consistently finely ground and even though it doesn't say USA or Canada, I will buy it anyway.

Global reviews (890)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
8,559

Posted on Mar 9, 2023

The recent depreciation of the yen has increased the price of other brands across the board, but this one is inexpensive for the quantity, which is a big relief. The taste is not a problem, and this is easier to eat than the ones I used to eat because it is ground more finely.

Posted on Feb 25, 2023

I like the golden flax seed meal a little better than the regular flax seed meal, it seems it is a little lighter and sweeter in flavour. I use it in baked goods, pancakes and waffles, mixed with other flours for a healthier glutenfree option. plus points for being organic and affordable.

Posted on May 15, 2023

I add little chia seed with cornflakes or raw oats and soak with milk. They don't have any special taste but can make you feel full.

Posted on May 5, 2023

Posted on Apr 15, 2023

This is a very delicious product and I use it in my gluten free recipes for bread and other things. It's a great thickener as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2023

Comes in a ziplock packaging - easy to store. Good source of nutrition and I just put it in my oatmeal every morning. Have a mild nutty flavour. Great quality after all.

Posted on Mar 6, 2023

Just starting to use this brand. So far it was good. I put it in my breakfast smoothie. No complaints and I will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is an excellent product. The quality is good and I like the packaging - it can be resealed once open. I use the flax seed meal in many cake recipes and as an egg substitute. Recommend!