DK

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Dec 31, 2021
1,925
Amazing! From Japan!

Extremely high quality. What should I say, simply delicious. I’m surprised. Best of all maple syrup that I have. The color is also intense. It's delicious with pancakes or toasted bread, or fruit, it's perfect with everything. Impossible to buy just one. I highly recommend it. If my review and photos helped you please click yes.

9d6a9e62-1237-46f6-adc8-122791b62480
9c566f50-2128-40ec-920c-661b0fc510eb
83b4dcd3-ec8d-45e7-a046-cb583c2ed41f
2ca04a21-e8fb-4c78-9853-c0cc31e6ab4a
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,564

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,620

Excellent Maple Syrup. I have it with my lemon to make lemonade.. it's just great taste and smell good as well. Thanks to iherb who always provide this maple syrup. It's so handy i can use this maple syrup for my breakfast as well with my toast or waffle. the quality very good taste.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

one of the best composition and recipe the quality is good, the diet is good, the serving portion is excellent, and the frequency is often. benefited me, the size is cute and the package is well packed. the taste is good is good use too. great tasty ingredients. This is one of the best maple syrup you can get from iherb.

763e3450-c101-45bb-88f0-0b36d87b2170
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have tried many brands of maple syrup and this is one of my favourite brands. We get the larger size if we can. Love the pure ingredient of only maple syrup and nothing else. The organic certification is a huge plus. We love this on our gluten free pancake recipe. Refined-sugar free sweetener is perfect for our diet.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Best maple syrup I’ve ever used 🍁♥️ the taste is amazing and it is high quality 👍🏻 the size is amazing for someone who live alone 👍🏻 I like the package of the bottle it is light and easy to use 👍🏻 you can use maple syrup with different recipe and ingredient 👍🏻

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is one of my staples ever since i changed to a vegan diet. I number of the vegan recipes that i liked and tried called for maple syrup and maple syrup in Singapore is soooo expensive. So i’m very happy to have discovered iherb and learned that it sells maple syrup this size at a more affordable price

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This maple syrup is amazing. The quality is just right as it is grade A and the taste is fantastic. The ingredients are simple and healthy as it only contains organic maple syrup. I use it oftenly when I make pancakes and French toast. The size decent and the packaging is plastic.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Taste great good quality ingredients love it with winter drinks pancakes waffles all recipes so yummy for all good size the package serving for long .. but i wish if they upgrade the opening hole to a smaller size its too wide always cause a mess, discard that such a lovely product for sure a favorite