DK

Based on 3,326 Ratings
2,655
NATALIIAUK
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Excellent organic popcorn🌽🌽🌽!!! My recent best iHerb find❤️! Healthy 100% whole grain!!!

So, this organic popcorn is my recent best iHerb find, as it’s super tasty, healthy alternative to mass market popcorn & such a fun to cook it on my own or with kids. The package is big – 680 grams, a real “money saver” for a big family or singles who adore cozy home cinema evenings & large servings of popcorn.  It’s USDA Organic, Non GMO. No Additives or Preservatives, Vegan. So no risk & worries for pesticide contamination. In fact organic popcorn is one of the best snacks as it’s 100% whole grain & contains all valuable parts: endosperm, germ & bran. It’s high in fiber but low in calories & fat. Contains minerals, B complex & E vitamins. Excellent source of antioxidants improving digestive health. Manganese supports maintenance of healthy bones. Cooking is super easy: just add 2 table spoons of oil into wide steel pan. Once oil is hot, add popcorn, cover & shake pan occasionally until kernels are popped. If this review was helpful to you, please click👍! Thanks❤️ & enjoy!

c45741ee-9efc-4a71-9765-54a869fc2104
abe61879-a660-4515-a351-5bc6b3a380eb
9b708995-da9e-4540-a231-b7f191977378
72a0796b-a3d9-41ba-b7db-942a5c7c50bb
8537ab2d-fdee-4c7a-b789-ecf058fa0c8a

Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks. I prefer cooking my own popcorn using the pot over those easy microwavable ones. Its so easy to cook it using the pot and coconut oil. After, I just put salt and butter to add to the flavor. Best snacks to munch on while watching your favorite tv series or movie.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Good size bag of popcorn. Love that it is organic. Great healthy snack for me amd kids. We eat it during weekend "movie" time. I don't put any flavours on it, no sugar or salt. Just keep it natural. Beneficial for my diet. Quality is very good. Taste is nice and natural.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality single ingredient. Good size package that makes a taste y snack. Serving size is determined by your preference. Easy to use either for microwave or on the stove, pops to make fluffy composition popcorn and is fun to eat as s snack on your diet or not if you are using butter and other things

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I did give it a try quality was good ingredients just simple it was tasty I use it when I watched movie taste wise I recommended size is so good packaging OK when I want snack I immediately used compositions are just simple you eat it it’s beneficial you can add it into your diet serving

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Let's just say there's a big popcorn fan at our house - so they know their popcorn ;) Great healthy snack (especially for those looking for alternatives to chips or other savory, crunchy snacks). These are really good quality popcorn kernels. We have a popcorn machine so they come out fluffy and perfect every time. We will certainly buy again!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

First, I love how iherb lets you know the expiration date on all their products before ordering so you can be assured they are fresh. I use these popcorn kernels in my air popper and they come out great...almost all of the kernels pop and they are light, fluffy and delicious. I'm sure they would work just as well with the oil method, but I like them just air popped with some redmond season salt sprinkled on.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The kernels are of good quality, they look fresh. I use it to make popcorns, not sure if it has other usage ? It smells really good, more fragrant than the other popcorn that I have made. It’s a big package with ziplock on its own, so it’s good.