DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

OMG! Love these. The taste, smell and size. The packaging is packed full. NOW products are quality ingredients that I trust. Totally recommend including this in your diet. I have this as a morning snack. Dried papaya spears are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, and beta-carotene. Having a piece as a midmorning snack satisfies a sweet craving, while providing the body with an energizing source of nutrients.

This is a big bag of dried papaya. The spear cuts are perfect to grab and go for a quick bite with a satisfying sweetness. These pair well with nuts for a healthier snack. I keep a bag in my desk drawer at work for a convenient pick-me-up. The dried fruit is very flavorful and aromatic. This snack leaves no messes to clean up! I have purchased these repeatedly and the quality is always consistent and high. I have also chopped these spears on occasion to add to recipes that call for dried fruit. There are many uses for these dried papayas. I recommend these highly!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

My kids love these - I cut them up and they are treated as a candy in our house. Papaya is so good if you need some help digesting as well. The combo of dried fruit and the added sugar make them a pretty sweet treat - so just keep that in mind as to not overdo it.

Ryan Hartley
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great. I didn't actually realize there's added sugar though, so watch out. I'm using them for water kefir so it was not an issue.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Quality is outstanding, delicious taste, size of a package is practical and generous, easy to use , mean reseal. Good addition to your diet, super for a snacking and satisfying ones sweet tooth.))))))

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

These papaya spears are super delicious! They're very sweet and have a wonderful flavor and texture. They also seem quite fresh, and you get lots of papaya for the price! Love these!

Posted on May 8, 2022

The taste is full of sugar on the top of the fruit.. I would like if they just dry the fruit retained it's moisture and make it just natural without adding more to it... it removes the real taste of the fruit... my kids loved it because of the sugar but I didn't for the reason stated above...I took it and brushed the access sugar and then gave it to the kids... you can include this in your desserts without adding sugar...the size of the package is okay ...

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

These papaya spears are chewy and huge! The price is incredible compared to the price of dried fruits at the store here in Japan. These are very sweet, but the taste of the papaya is naturally sweet. These are a wonderful snack and provide a healthy alternative to candy for kids or for anyone with a sweet tooth. Delicious!

Posted on May 23, 2022

The papaya spears were just okay. I finished the entire bag and appreciated the natural ingredients, but it’s just not something I would eat on the regular.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A little on the sweet side to me, but it's tasty and I love it.