DK

4.6
Based on 4,080 Ratings
3,026
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Wonderful product at a great price!

I purchased these NOW Foods raw brazil nuts for my dogs homemade dog food supplement recipe. They are a great source of selenium, which is crucial in his diet. I was not able to find brazil nuts at any of my local grocery stores...iHerb to the rescue (I should have checked here first!)!! Very high quality product in a convenient package size, not to mention great price!! PS - Per my husband, they taste pretty "dog gone" good (sorry, I couldn't resist!) - I have a nut allergy and he's a bit of a nut connoisseur...

ee0f7d42-80e7-4c8e-a4c9-3aae818bdc5b
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love buying nuts from Now Foods because of their excellent quality. Brazil nuts are a rich source of selenium, an essential mineral playing a major role in our metabolism and thyroid function. To avoid consuming too much selenium and fats (as I eat other nuts/seeds as well), I'll limit my intake to one Brazil nut per day by putting it in my breakfast cereal. The package size is relatively large due to my small amount of daily intake and is likely to last for months.

a271c5af-09a1-4cc8-82c7-bcaa9da28cb6
ba8cd911-c547-4e8c-8861-40055303ac69
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I'm always wary of buying nuts as sometimes they come already rancid. This Now Foods Brazil nuts were great and they arrived fresh. We love to eat it as-is like a snack or topped on our yoghurt every morning. Love the benefits of Brazil nuts. It is one of the few nuts that my son would eat so Ia m happy to introduce it into his diet regularly. So many uses for this high quality nuts!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
6,619

Repeat purchase as this is a great product! I like that the package is releable which keeps the brazil nuts fresh and crunchy and of good quality.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is my first purchase of Brazil nuts so I can't really comment on freshness because I have nothing to compare it to. However, these nuts taste great and I love them chopped up on my yogurt each morning. Such a great - and tasty - way to incorporate selenium into my diet on a regular basis. My only complaint is the product packaging, which is where the four star rating comes in. Once open, I could not get the bag to seal using the plastic "zipper", which is microscopic and nearly impossible to line up and push together. I ended up transferring to another bag, which I feel was unnecessarily wasteful and could have been avoided with a better zipper on the product's original bag. Great quality and size is big enough!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great product with good quality. Brazil nuts has special taste and not sure if everyone likes it but the benefits are undeniable.Ingredient is only nuts with no added sugar. Package is user friendly. Size is generous and i think u only need 1-2 nut per serving. Will recommend to people who wants healthy snacks.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The quality is good and is quite tasty as snacks. The size is just fit for use. The size of Brazil nuts are quite big and is sometimes quite hard to bite. We usually eat it as snacks during leisure time. The ingredient is good to our health as well.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These raw Brazil nuts are really delicious. Just one of these nuts contains a day's supply of selenium needs. They are calorically dense so I only eat a couple per day. The flavor and texture of these nuts are wonderful and I highly recommend this product. It is a reputable brand!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great source of selenium. It’s easy to add to diets, the quality of the nut is good. I use one a day no need to take more than that. I love that the package is easy to open and close but the main benefit here is the high selenium.