DK

1,837
alloriginal
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
9,608
"Thou shouldst eat to live; not live to eat." Socrates

as I have gotten older I have radically transformed my eating patterns. I incorporate nuts into my diet EVERY DAY for the essential fatty acids and fiber (walnuts, almonds, pistachios and macadamia nuts). I eat them raw every day with dinner. I have been eating walnuts daily for a couple of years, but always got them at the local supermarket. I just tried the NOW brand and I love it! It is fresh and super tasty. I used to think of walnuts as boring but now I look forward to them. I have not tried them for cooking or baking but I imagine that they would be excellent for that too. Hope this helps!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Natural taste and size is good. Large package which is resealable. Benefits of eatinf walnuts are huge, especially if no artificial flavours are added like this product. Serving wise i eat about 20g each day. This becomes part of my daily diet and i like eating it at work. Now food products Are of great quality as always!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Wonderful price for raw walnuts, which have really shot you in price as of late. High quality product that came in tact (not crushed or damaged). Really like the Now brand for food and supplements. Great packaging as well, doesn’t rip or get brittle on the refrigerator. Overall a great value for raw Walnuts, no oil or salt which is what I need for baking. Just one simple ingredient.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

2nd time buying this. Great taste and quality at affordable price. Will definitely buy again. It also has a larger size selections. You can use /to sprinkle to your oatmeal, cereals or green salad for breakfast to give a nutty flavour. Also a good source to fiber. Will recommend it a my friends.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

These are possibly my favorite nuts. Really great taste and great for the brain. I use them on recipes too. It does fit well with the keto diet the serving is nice, it lasts a long while if you don’t snack on them all day. It has a lot of brain benefits so I use it mainly for this. Recommend it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Walnuts are really good for a keto lifestyle. It tastes better when roasted. Otherwise, add abt 5-8 walnuts into half a small bowl of Greek yoghurt, along with other nuts that you can get from iHerb too (consider almonds, macadamia, pine nuts) and also seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).