DK

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Aug 20, 2021
High quality! From Japan!

Excellent quality almonds, fresh, crunchy, lightly salted. Great to eat for snacks between meals. Or add to salads or fish. It was delicious. I highly recommend it. If my comment helped you, please click yes.

f5059a17-8328-438e-8a35-da94ba8552b9
c972bcef-c207-481c-abbb-ed5daccfc0fa
ab3a738c-b51d-410d-8651-687b916c9316
ce0851de-fa8f-4ab0-89ae-142b82083d51
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

These almonds have the right amount of salt and taste fresh, medium roasted and crunchy. Great as low carb snack or to crush over salads, i always grab these when iherb has good sales or promotion otherwise the price per lb is quite high at full price. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It is a very healthy taste! Surprisingly, this one is also quite tasty as it is salted a little bit. Price-wise, not bad. Quite reasonable I guess. Will purchase it again.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is probably my best beer buddy- Tastes good and fresh, and plus it's salted and roasted so for me, it's much better than raw almonds that taste kind of bland.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Used to get another brand on iHerb but saw this one which is slightly cheaper. They're good but slightly harder (not crunchier) than the other brand. Guess will get this for cooking and the other brand for snacking

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I like this roasted version because it is crunchy. Unlike those I had before, this brand tastes fresher and sweeter. I'll buy again soon.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

It's really hard to find crunchy salted almonds that aren't over salted. These are perfect and I will definitely order when I need more!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

A bit pricey compared to other brands but overall good quality.

0f5985c6-8deb-42b3-8bce-261538d7c66f
czarina07
Posted on May 10, 2021

I love almonds and the soonest I saw it, I didn't hesitate to buy it. The plus here is that it is almost half a kilo for a cheaper price! The Almonds here (current country) are quite expensive especially when it's roasted. I eat this for snacking. Will definitely repurchase.