DK

Global reviews (277)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

I was looking for drink mixes than contain B vitamins. I was happy to find these, as they include B vitamins, plus vitamins A, C, E, and a few others. These are nice to have around when I want to drink something cold and hydrating, but do not want plain water. I reach for these over other sweet drinks that might contain more sugar, artificial colors and flavors, etc.

Posted on May 21, 2023

The pomegranate-berry are my favorite Slender Sticks. I use them as an ingredient in my favorite dinner drink: 1 slender stick, 1 litre of water, juice of one lemon, 2/3 litre of grape juice, 1/3 litre of H2 Berry Mix juice. I prefer a low-sugar drink to a sugar-free. The pomegranate-berry Slender Sticks make it convenient.

Posted on Mar 30, 2023

I live the taste of it. It’s so natural and juicy. The ingredients are very good quality. The size of sticks is convenient to put in a small bag. My recommendation for those who enjoy healthy and delicious drinks. I love the benefits of drinking it be a it’s full of vitamins.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

When the pandemic first hit I couldn’t find the slender sticks anywhere. I love them so much I contacted the company and found out they were having an issue with sourcing. I’m so glad they’re producing it again! This flavor is my favorite out of all of them.

Posted on Apr 17, 2023

I’m purchasing this product for the first time , after reading many good reviews about it. It seems really tasty , delicious & refreshing. No too much calories it it wish make it good fir healthy diet. It’s not expansive ay all. Price is really affordable & worth trying.

710a00a0-99fb-48b4-b6b9-004f5ffa43c8
Posted on Mar 8, 2023

I like all the slender sticks. This has a subtle berry flavor and a little tartness from the pomegranate. The lemon acai is my fave. I gave up vitamin water in plastic bottles and this is a much more cost-effective substitute and the flavors are good. The powder does settle on the bottom of the glass so make sure to keep storing or shaking while drinking.

Posted on Apr 11, 2023
1,910

Thank you for the wonderful service and quick shipping. Seller packed the item well. And what you ordered is exactly what you received and on time. I highly recommend them.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

These are really such a great deal and are very good for you. Can't beat the price either especially compared to the crap at grocery stores that has toxic chemicals

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Good flavor! Glad it is organic and has clean ingredients. I am glad that this flavor doesn’t have the fiber that the other flavor has. I wish the fruit punch was sweet and xylitol instead of fiber.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good quality product 👍🏻 It's a good price for the package size and I really love the taste it's so fruity and sweet and the ingredients are great for the keto diet + it has some vitamins ♥️ The flavor is more raspberry than pomegranate i feel.. I use them whenever i miss juice and it's reamly low in calories which is great. Please like if my review helped you 🥰

2ba54df7-3ea9-4211-a028-05cfe1f29323