DK

4.7
Based on 1,267 Ratings
1,034
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I recommend red clover as a supplement that is beneficial for women who have experienced menopause. It may be beneficial for younger women also. it helps me by suppressing my appetite, improving my immune system and reducing inflammation in my body. Now products are always dependable for quality ingredients and consistency that you can depend on.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great price. Hight quality ingredients. Helps support urinary and hot flashes. My husband has seen improvement ...less trips to the bathroom at night. We both included this supplement in our diet. No after taste. Very clear explanations on package. Health wise...glad to benefit from this product at our age. It works

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its a wonderful product for the bad symptoms of menopause. It helps in few weeks to releif heat wave, sweting etc. I do recommend this supplement for its wonderful ingredient as well.

c3f15d24-11cd-4d24-b374-0a671bdb656f

When our estrogen level begins to reduce, red clover helps.Keeps my blood balanced.It met all expectations and I believe that supplements are vital to staying healthy. the item arrive on time and the quality is as expected. overall i am satisfied with the product and the service. i will recommend to my friends.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I take red clover more than 6 months ago. I love this supplement, improved my wellbeing in the time of menopause. NOW is a great brand, such a perfect quality. I really recommend for women age after 45. It helps in few weeks to releif heat wave, sweating etc.

fbcacac0-1551-475a-8266-3c4b55b80974
Posted on May 3, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This has worked wonders for my perimenopausal symptoms. I usually just take one in the morning in combination with a low dose of DHEA and i have seen a vast improvement in menstrual pain and PMS symptoms. Would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with such issues.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I use this to help keep my hormones in balance and I can say I have seen a difference. I have been using it for 4 years.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I like it Its really useful and easy to use and it is very useful for me quality work fine ingredients are good size are nice dosage is great benefits for users taste nice

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I've been taking red clover for years now together with progesterone cream to balance my hormones after menopause. No hot flashes no insomnia :) it works!