DK
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Been taking Red Yeast supplements to lower LDL cholesterol level. After Covid recovery, wanted to improve lung health. Great to find an all in one option Pills are on the big size if swallowing pills is an issue with one. (see pic, pill is dark red on the left) But okay with me cos personally prefers this over taking multiple pills.

e29e8508-1b73-4b54-9d17-5d85e0eb3221
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

My age is 47 years old and I have a history of high cholesterol and blood pressure. I have been eating other brand of red yeast but this one from Now is amazing and great packaging too. It combines both omega and CoQ10 as well. All these ingredients are of great benefits for the heart. The quality from Now Foods is always excellent and the capsules is very easy to swallow and taste good. Been a long time user of Red Yeast, It has helped me controlled my cholesterol.

Red Yeast Rice (RYR) is the natural product of the fermentation of rice with Red Yeast (Monascus purpureus). For centuries, RYR has been used as a flavoring and coloring agent in Asian cuisine, and has been valued by traditional Asian herbalists as well. NOW® Red Omega™ is carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of RYR fermentation process. This product is further enhanced with the addition of CoQ10

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Correct dose easy to achieve, one morning and night. Love that it is combined with the other necessary components to make it most effective. I learned about the red yeast rice being able to benefit in cholesterol reduction and prefer to use a natural remedy rather than prescribed medicine. Great quality, great price, highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have my husband taking this for his cholesterol and it does help keep him in a healthy range. At one time he stopped because he felt that he was taking too many supplements, and his cholesterol numbers increased. When he resumed and was re-tested, the numbers went down again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Firstly, I bought it because it has the top 3 cholesterol-buster in one capsule, reduces the number of supplements/pills to take which is really more convenient. But most importantly, it is effective in lowering my total cholesterol from 7.7 to 6.2 within 3 months of taking this product. (I did a blood test/lipid profile to confirm this)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Now Foods Red Omega are high-quality Omega 3 fatty acids with the addition of coenzyme Q10 and organic red rice yeast. Contains EPA / DHA. It has anti-inflammatory properties. Supports the cardiovascular system. Improves insulin sensitivity. Supports the cognitive functions of the brain. Now Foods Red Omega is a product that has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system and overall immunity.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great way to get the benefits of three supplements in one capsule! Also, I never burp up a fish taste (I DO recommend taking the capsule with food). I take it for cholesterol and heart support. I have taken this supplement for at least 5 years and never have had any problems with the quality. Even though the capsule is large, it is smooth and doesn’t stick in my throat.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

big tablets !! not for everyone i will check my cholestorol level again in 1 month , for now i will continue use cq10 was recommended to my by my doctor as extra addition with red yeast rice as this doubles effect of lowering cholestorol so thats the reason i bought this one now foods is a company i use more items

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Excellent product from NOW as it combine all 3 red yeast rice, omega 3 and CoQ10 to reduce my bad cholesterol. I only need to eat 1 pill to lower down my bad cholesterol.