DK

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
greater energy without feeling frantic

I needed to increase my energy levels. I suffer from anxiety so was worried about a negative side effect. This product has been my answer. I've been taking over a month, 1 cap per morning, and find it gently lifts my endurance throughout the day without putting my body into stress.

89a28214-4b23-4a95-b367-0458e4df6fae
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I tried all three Rhodiola formulas and for me this one held the most benefit of a calming yet energetic state. I liked it because it wasn’t over stimulating as it helped me to focus on my work but yet still provided energy as if I had just had a cup of coffee. This is the formula that I will probably purchase again due to its versatility and effectiveness. Along with the Rhodiola, which was more for relaxing, I can see myself using either one at appropriate times in order to get through those long days at work or school when things just seem overwhelming!

1fe8b15b-db53-478a-a09c-637efe0cbf72
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've been taking Rhodiola, on and off, for over ten years. After reading many, many articles about it and its adaptogenic properties, including some in the National Library of Medicine, I decided to try it. I was feeling tired with little energy for anything and tried to pinpoint the cause. Some kind of vitamin deficiency? Thyroid problem? Granted, my work situation and commute, like for many people, could be stressful. Started taking it and realized that I no longer was tired or stressed. I felt "normal." And that's what this supplement does for me - it makes me feel "normal." In other words, I don't feel like I'm taking some kind of stimulant, or anything for that matter. I don't feel like I've taken anything - just have the feeling of not being tired. As an added bonus, it appears to help me with sleep, too. So, here's a thumbs-up for Rhodiola. There's definitely something to it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Rhodiola rosea, called rhodiola, and known as "golden root" or "arctic root" in the mountainous parts of Europe and Asia, has long been employed in Eurasian traditional medicine as a natural tonic, referred to as an "adaptogen." Rhodiola is used to promote good health, strength, endurance and physical and mental performance. Feel very satisfied with it as it keeps me more strength and feel energetic!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Rhodiola rosea, also known as golden root, rose root, or arctic root, is a plant from Siberia that grows well in dry and cold arctic climates. Its roots are considered adaptogens, meaning they help your body adapt to stress when consumed. According to various reports, there are seven science-based health benefits of Rhodiola rosea: it may help decrease stress; it may help reduce depression; it may improve exercise performance; it may help control diabetes; it may help with fatigue; it may improve brain function and it may have anti-cancer properties. I feel good after taking it. It seems help me to fight against fatigue and feel more relaxed from stress. Give me a like if it helps

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

As the name suggests it is a very useful adaptogen, I eat one capsule in the morning half an hour before breakfast and it really gives me energy and concentration throughout the day, especially when I didn’t get enough sleep the night before! I think it’s better than caffeine because you don’t get addicted and you won’t need to go to the bathroom more often. No side effects for me at all, but has stronger power than caffeine! If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I was sceptical, but desperate when I started using Rhodiola. A friend who is a scientist suggested them to me to calm my cortisol levels. She had done a lot of reading before selecting the New Foods brand, and decided it was the best quality available, with the most consistent ingredients. It’s improved my life enormously. My cortisol levels are no longer disproportionately high, I can deal with things calmly rather than with panic and tears. On top of that, I’m all perky during the day, and my focus is excellent. For a while, in the first year, I decided that the improvement was coincidence, and stopped taking Rhidiola. Nope - no coincidence. They work in the way I need them to.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It works after about 2 weeks in a very noticeable way. He practically eliminated my heart neurosis, and depression is also a great fight. The first 3 weeks I took rhodiole from another producer and the effect was minimal at that time. After switching to this one, the effects were already in a week. Good quality of capsules. It is fast and effective. I recommend. very good ingredients. Now Food cares about the purity of the ingredients and the absorption process.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This product, this dose, makes me cheerful! When I was 40, I found I needed help with stress. Rhodiola (prolly a larger dose) helped me shed stress like water off a duck's back. When I turned 50 I needed stronger adrenal support, so discontinued rhodiola. Now in my 60's I need both adrenal support AND rhodiola. I not only feel cheerful, I radiate cheerfulness, men remark on it and want to be around me.