DK

4.5
Based on 1,283 Ratings
MRSRYS
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Support immune function and a collagen enhancer! 💯

My fiance ask me to purchased this supplements. I ask him for a review. And He said that it was also an immune system booster. It really makes him stronger everyday especially he is a Physical trainer. He workout a lot and lifting weights. He also said that it was a collagen enhancer. That’s why his skin is smooth. 💯

19968904-e2d0-4299-81fa-fdee36520e9c
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Excellent packaging. Benefit for people on diet. Mix with other supplement. Excellent antioxidant for health. No taste or smell. Improvement in energy level. Good size. Enhance the effect of vit c. Good for hair and improve energy. Recommended Dosage is good. Will definitely order again. See improvement after 1 bottle.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I listened to a DO covering the topic of Royal Jelly and all of the benefits from taking it. When I heard "it can even help balance your hormones" I thought I wanted to try it for this. I am no longer taking a menopausal support supplement containing soy--this is working for me and I am really amazed at that! So thankful for this quality product and the benefit I am getting from it!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for all ages and beneficial to your health and improvement recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I've been taking Royal Jelly on and off since I was a teenager. It's great for energy, immunity and I always take it while travelling for stamina. Quality brand and ingredients you can trust. Decent size dosage and benefit is felt about an hour later. I also gave this to my kids when studying for exams.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I am satisfied with these capsules. The jelly is freeze-dried, which ensures the least lost of important ingredients in the process. I am finishing my first bottle, and my next royal jelly will be from the same brand.

a021c75a-27ae-43f2-9b15-b9612923e752
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

b812dc90-2bad-42af-a8f8-feca1def941c