DK

3,124
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
1,685
GREAT SUP FOR PROSTATE HEALTH

My father has been suffering from prostate problems for more than 10 years. Since then, he have taken legit tons of different medications, supplements etc., some of which didn’t really work for him that good. Then I suggested him trying some supplements I saw on iHerb with such excellent feedbacks like this Saw Palmetto formula from NOW - and after he finished only half a jar, he said that he could DEF see and feel the difference. And furthermore he was legit SO HAPPY about the results he got, he said he will never get back to his former medication he used to get in local pharmacies. Totally a recommend from me✨ P.S. plzz don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

High quality product, made with natural ingredients, in big size package. Saw palmetto supplement have a lot of benefits to men’s health, especially for the health of the prostate. Some people saying that it’s good supplement for the hair as well, but I can only judge this for the long term.

9f283a2f-1789-4ddf-aef8-6539be999b2a
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great product, can always rely on consistent quality with the NOW brand. I had some problems with testicular pain that does not respond to antibiotics but this seems to help reduce pain and bring back overall health for me. Small and easy softgels. Reducing hair loss is another nice benefit.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Now Brand is one of the best brands i tried on Iherb. The pill size is small and smell is ok. It dosent have taste so its fine. I go to pee a-lot so i read palmetto can help men prostate. I will try it on the coming and see the if there is benefits. Vote me up please so i come back and give u my feed back

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a great quality saw palmetto and because it is an extract, it is simple to take and concentrated. This 320mg of saw palmetto extract is much more concentrated than 320mg of just saw palmetto. It is usually used by men to lower DHT, the testosterone that causes acne and hair loss.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
6,897

Ideal product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. The goods came quickly enough, the track was tracked. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I’ve always had thick hair and started shedding heavily either due to Covid or medication or both. It got to the point where it was noticeable to others. 2 months after taking this product,SAW Palmetto,along with zinc and DIM 200 the hair started growing back in and even my hairdresser noticed the improvement. They have now been part of my vitamin routine for over 6 months.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I felt relieved after using saw palmetto. This is number one when it comes to supplements for men. I use it because my blood pressure is low. It seems to me that after 1 month it is a little better, give yourself more time because I will not find anything better for my ailment. It is a high-quality, high-dose scald, and most importantly, it is standardized to 98%, which is a lot. Gentlemen, it's time to take care of yourself.