DK

Oceans
Posted on May 26, 2022
It works Great when you feel a cold coming on

Best stuff ever. I felt a cold coming on took the silversol for 2 days and it was gone. I put the silversol in a nasal mist bottle and used it that way also it totally cleared up my sinus problems. LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I also recommend the silver lozenges they are amazing also

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Can't say enough about this supplement. Good deal and works great. Use it in nebulizer every day while I am recovering from flu. Used it when I bit my cheek. I swished it around for a while and it felt better, it was miraculous how quickly the bite healed.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great product! I was very happy with the quality and ingredients of this product. My dietician suggested this for oral thrush and I used this for about a week... about 8 spray each application. Swishing it around and using it as a gargle and swallowed it. It is tasteless. Did it twice a day. And it really helped to clear the thrush that an oral antibiotic fungicide did not resolve. So give it a try. But make sure to only use as needed and stop after 2 week! Make sure to read directions.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Good Silver Sol from Now Foods. This supplement contains colloidal silver and purified water. Silver is necessary for the activity of the brain, bone tissue, liver, endocrine glands, stimulates hematopoiesis and other physiological processes. Colloidal silver improves immunity, increases the number of immunoglobulins and T-lymphocytes, actively affects pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Silver ions help to eliminate toxins from the body and help the internal organs, especially the digestive tract, to function. Recommend.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

-Spray once on the throat and my sore throat was gone! -There was a cut on finger and after I sprayed on it, it healed super fast. -There was an itch on my mum's hand and after apply some on her hand she said it felt all better!!

2dc21ecd-ff69-4519-8a67-1a9a7d0985ae
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I was so excited to find this in a spray bottle.Silver is great for so many things!Spay on wounds for quick healing.Spray on mosquito bites to take away the itch.Use according to directions and there are no side effects.I am looking forward to using this.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

great quality! The size and package are perfect to carry around. The taste is not bad. I find it benefits me by helping me detox. The minerals seem to be quite substantial. I use it to supplement my daily mineral deficiency. Made of high quality ingredients. I take it every night as recommended frequency.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Silver Sol is amazing to use for a multitude of things. We've used this for cuts and scrapes, to rinse mouths and gargle, on blemishes, internally when ill, on my cat's skin when he got a cut, and for many other things. The taste is a little metallic, but it isn't horrible. Now Foods has continued to offer quality products at affordable prices, and this product is no exception. In these times, I always keep an extra bottle or two on hand.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I knew this was going to be good quality, as I have always been pleased with the NOW brand products. It's nice that this comes in a convenient spray bottle. Any time I feel a scratchy throat coming on, I simply spray this in my throat and the symptoms do not take long to subside. It's flavorless, so you don't get any off-putting taste in your mouth, and it's not at all harsh. Silver is supposed to be a very beneficial supplement, and this is great to have on-hand at all times.