DK

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Excellent!!!!!!

This product is high quality, excellent and effective. It helps us a lot. My 10-year-old daughter is taking medication for epilepsy. Some medicines have a bitter taste. I put her medicine into the capsule. The size of the capsule is exactly the size we need. And that's how she takes them all at once and doesn't have the bitter taste either. In addition, she has celiac disease and the capsules do not contain gluten.

40939ec5-d9d2-4373-81b4-2dda68994c26
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

750b7efc-6f0a-4fe3-83f9-50b6837893ac
05073728-81b6-469e-a4b4-544568dfe2a3
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have purchased some super nutrient powders that you would mix with water or juice. However, the taste was horrible, and it gave me indigestion. I have turned the powder into capsules instead of a drink, works great and no upset stomach. Also, I like the fact that these are vegan, and very easy to use with a capsule maker.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

These capsules are the perfect size for making my own personalized supplements with turmeric powder, Amla powder and other herbs. The other great thing about them is they are made of vegetable cellulose— not bovine (cow) gelatin. I honestly don’t understand why supplement companies don’t understand that many of their potential customers or vegan or vegetarian. This capsule solves that problem.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This capsules are unscented, they're big enough for easy filling with whatever essential oils or spices you want to take internally but are not easy to swallow from a spoon, for example. Great value for price

I'm very happy with this product, and can't believe I've waited as long as I did to purchase these. I use these to take certain essential oils (that are safe to ingest) internally and they work wonderfully. They are very thin so I haven't tried to fill them more than a minute or 2 in advance of taking them, but when I take right after adding the oil they do hold up. If you are new to veggie caps (like I was), be aware that they are delicate and if you close them too tightly they will not hold and the oil may leak out. It only happened to me the 1st time, and I found they do close securely without much effort. I will definitely purchase these again!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love the Now brand vegetarian capsules. The quality is some of the best on the market. These don't have a noticeable taste or scent (which is great). The package is reseable, which means you can get a large size for better value. I use these with my capsule machine for various herbs, but they can adjust be hand filled. For non-gelatin capsules, Now is my go to brand.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Hi I was very happy with the communication throughout the wait for this product. I have shopped her before and have been extremely happy with the deliver of the product and of course the communication. I will continue to shop here , this is a very reliable site. Warm regards Mary anne

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

These are absolutely wonderful. I have to take a medication that if it touches my tongue or the inside of my mouth, leaves a very nasty, painful ulcer. I tried coating the pill with peanut butter, but that was difficult to swallow. So now I pop the pill inside one of these capsules, and I can swallow it easily, and it protects my mouth from getting the sores. As you can imagine I was very happy to find these. They have no detectable smell or taste and my pill fits inside with no problem. I shall definitely be investing in more of these.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I use these to put essential oils in or dry herbs that I don't want to taste. I have a capsule maker so I can make money at a time easily. It saves me from having to taste some of the herbs I have. Quality is great they're easy to use there's no taste definitely a great purchase again