DK

7,759
1,881
Monherbathology22
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I Love Making my own Skin Care from deodorant to face serum .and want to explore more about Now Brand items,am so glad I found these affordable oils through I herbs,all are great product I Love them all...will buy again getting those all that I don't have yet.. 😁 and it's fast delivery. and in good condition.. thank you🥂

4312cd9a-d7be-4a73-bdfb-742299f70c74

I used it after showering on my body it’s moisturizer and have no scent it’s good quality and the size is good packaging is will it’s benefits so great because Apricot oil is an excellent alternative to sweet almond oil for people who suffer from allergies, as it provides a texture and color similar to almond oil without the risk of designing allergies, and apricot oil has a shelf life than other types of oils, in addition to being suitable for most types of skin, whether dry or dry. , It is a great choice for massage when mixed with some relaxing essential oils or oily, or sensitive, or other.

dca45cd4-4cfe-4602-99df-4e97b998f18e
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I am in love with this apricot oil, which I an using for the first time. It is a 100 % natural oil, which helps to soften small lines. A light oil, which is easily absorbed to skin.,especially on dry patches. The instructions say it is good as a massage abd carrier oil, but added a few drops to my face oil too. It is supposed to help soften brittle hair, which I have yet to try I got the smaller bottle, and it arrived very well packed, so no fear of leaking.

f5c30626-257b-40aa-8287-cc31d07d3e43
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Light scented, great use for dry skin, the quality is very light. The size of the bottle can be stored anywhere. The benefits are endless. Great use when skin tends to be on the sensitive side. Get moisturizing nourishment to the skin during the winter season. I use different oils in masks to restore colored hair. Usually I mix different ones: coconut oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, castor oil, apricot seed oil) Can be used separately as a moisturizer and nourishing agent. I apply a small amount of oil with massage movements on the face and neck, wet hair . Perfectly softens hair, smoothes small wrinkles. I recommend buying, I really liked the oil! If the review was useful, like is welcome. Be gorgeous & healthy !

fbb154fe-23bd-474a-a154-d09c05ce8830
85519466-97cc-4c17-934b-a72b467607cf
Posted on May 8, 2022

Apricot oil contains vitamin C and E, so it’s a great face moisturizer to reduce wrinkles. My mom always used this, she’s almost 60 now and still looks like she’s in her early 40’s. It’s also a great night oil that can applied on you face and hands and left overnight to moisturize your skin and open clogged pores. The high oleic acid content of apricot kernel oil helps with the soothing, anti-inflammatory action of the oil. The Linolic acid in apricot kernel oil aids in skin regeneration. It’s safe for sensitive skin and I recommend it for all skin types, especially mature skin. Cheap and useful. Almost no scent.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

pleasantly surprised by this oil, never used before and first I started applying it on my hair but then i tried the face and now I'm on my whole body :)))) it is so nice and light and it absorbs well, skin looks great. i already ordered more. And i think it will replace my evening cream and serum and moisturizer. routine, I feel the oil is enough and nourishes my skin amazingly.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
1,660

The goods arrived intact, perfectly packed. Awesome We order often and always the delivery is fast, the packaging is excellent. Affordable. I can advise you to buy.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,779

I used on my face and it have a very good absorption, around half hour. The smell it’s very light, I almost can’t feel. Just didn’t mix with essential oil yet, but probably I will try lavander on this mi

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

i likeeeeeee ittttt its so nice i wish that i can get theeeemmmm alll!!!! so niceeee its so soft and i like it all the oils in iherb so nice and i wish that i can get them all thank you so much iherb you are the best alwayyyyyyysssss i likeeee itttt so much !!! ILOVE IT thank you so muchhhhhhhhh

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This oil is great. Doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. Now, I don't use this oil on my face. It's still a little too thick for face use, but works wonderfully as an all over body moisturizer, cuticle oil, hair oil treatment, and scalp treatment. I usually leave it on my hair/scalp for about an hour and wash it out doing two shampoos, followed by conditioner. Only once a week. Has a very mild scent (almost fragrance free). Does not smell like apricots (just in case you thought it would). Can stain clothes if you use too much and don't let it soak in completely before changing (usually 5 mins, but use your best judgement). Good size and excellent quality.