DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This stuff has such a yummy scent & feels lovely to massage on your body. We use it on our sore muscles & it’s really soothing. The quality seems good, nothing artificial feeling or smelling. It seems good for sensitive skin but maybe not for sensitive noses. Overall a nice moisturizing, nourishing massage oil.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Love this massage oil. Very good size and high quality. It suits any age. Helps with back or shoulders pain. You can benefit of its natural ingredients and very good composition. This essential oil suits sensitive skin. Also, this oil perfectly moisturize your skin and gives nourishment to dry skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am a huge Now Foods fan, and happy that I bought this product. I've been looking for a new massage oil and this did not disappoint! Such a nice, nourishing, high quality oil! The scent is so nice and it's nice to warm up in your hands before applying. Really nice oil and the price is excellent!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I use arnica for is many benefits- to miniaturize, soothe sore muscles or reduce bruising. This bottle is a great value for the size and quality. I bought one for my 56 year old mother. It’s a great body oil for anyone needing some tlc and relief from body pain.

This is an excellent smelling arnica oil. The packaging is very large. I've had it for a long time and it still lasts. A very high quality product. I wrote that in my opinion it should be kept in every home because it is for use in case of tight muscles or back pain, very effective.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It’s doesn’t really have strong scent. I thought it would be more herbal but it’s okay. It’s not too greasy so it’s easy to use. The size is good for the price. I like the product it because it’s quick dry compare to other oils.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This massage oil worked so well on a pulled shoulder muscle and on sore knees as well. The smell is mild and is universal - meaning neither overly feminine or masculine. In addition to using it as a massage oil I've also used it in my hair as a finisher to keep the fly-aways tame. Makes your hair shine and look healthy and gives it a great scent as well.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

When used faithfully this oil can help to elliminate some of the bruising that is so common with all the bumps little ones seem to get all the time. Our three small children love this stuff and will ask for it with almost any bump or scrape they get. It helps with the pain too, I tried it one time when I whacked my elbow on a door frame and it really did help to relieve the pain.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the scent and smell of this massage oil. The composition and ingredients are great. It has a lot of benefits. It helps me relieve muscle tension. It moisturizer my skin and gives it the extra nourishment it needs. It’s good for sensitive skin. I find it’s of good quality. The size is good. Package is nice. Please like it if you find this review helpful.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Arnica is amazing! great for muscle relaxation and even if you have bruise or sprain (injury), it is wise to use arnica for it. Wish they showed the concentration though like they do in homeopathic remedies.