DK

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Lovely product. Bought it to use as natural moisturizer for my baby. It leaves her skin feeling soft & visibly moisturized, with a hint of chocolate scent. I bought it awhile back but hadn't the chance to write a review due to being quite busy with a new born. Will be ordering more again soon inshaaAllah.

6b6f7986-3354-4959-be2a-6b3954019ef6

This is nothing but pure cocoa butter, so be aware that like all cocoa butter it’s quite hard at room temperature. It smells divine and it’s really moisturizing. I like to chip off a little with a spoon and rub it on warm skin after I get out of the tub. It does wonders for dry skin. Sometimes, I will warm it in the microwave or by putting the bottle in a bowl with some warm water, then I scrape some out when it’s soft and put it into a smaller metal soap tin. This allows me to form a little bar that I can easily rub over my skin. It melts very quickly when you rub your hands together or just on normal temperature skin. This is especially nice after a sunburn. I strongly recommend putting it on after you had a bath so it’s a sealing moisture in and not just sitting on dry skin. I can made a mousturized cream mixed with anather buter and oil vitamins.The only downside is it makes you really hungry for chocolate because it smells so amazing.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good smell quality size package composition. Did with that a foot cream. All products bought from iherb. 140 gr shea butter same company. 20 gr this butter 40 gr almond oil Vitamin E liquid from iherb 3 zips 15 drops Lavender also this company This butter melt gently on banmari All the ingredients in a ball with blender stick. Enjoy!🌸

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Excellent Cocoa Butter with Shea Butter. This butter is great for nourishing, moisturizing and restoring a healthy glow to the skin. This butter can also be applied to the scalp if it needs hydration. But this product is best suited for moisturizing the skin on the elbows, knees and feet. This cocoa butter is free of parabens, gluten and hexane. It works well for me. I recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

feels great! I usually use a scrapper and scrap bits of it into a microwave safe bowl, let it cool and then I'll apply it as if I'll apply lotion, keep in mind that it's quite oily so I recommend to use it when u really have time to massage it into skin until it's fully absorbed.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Cocoa butter is great on skin. You can apply it directly to the skin, but it's hard so you have to soften it in your hands first. It gives it a nice rich texture, it's great for preserving the moisture of your skin, and it makes me smell a little like chocolate. My skin feels fabulous!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I received my order well and good. Its my first time to order this product. It says in the bottle that this product is naturally hard and that you may softened it by placing it a pan, microwave it or put it in a hot water but I didn't expect that it would be stone HARD and that it's crumby.... 😂 😂 Smell is alright for me, not too strong which I like.

beb46df9-d424-41cd-9996-9cd0b599c6c5
5fe87d86-1bd5-4234-970e-04fef49aac6e
Posted on May 12, 2022

This butter smell so good its refresh my dry skin I have it in my daily routine because it’s feel smooth the package came good the size is small quality is great u need it in your care routine because it’s have so much benefit also great for relax

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It's a raw natural product that needs to be added to with other oils to become useable as a moisturizer. But it is worth it! Break it up carefully. Warm it up in a small pan and add coconut oil and olive oil to get a user friendly consistency. Smells lovely and chocolatey.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Love this stuff! Works great for moisturizing and softening extra dry skin. The product is pretty solid in the container, but melts quickly at body temperature. A little goes a VERY long way! Has a natural cocoa scent that is noticeable as soon as you open the plastic jar packaging. I usually mix it with some of the Now Solutions shea butter. (The Now cocoa butter is more liquid when applied that the Now shea butter.) I decided to get this pure cocoa butter instead of a cream or lotion with other ingredients and am very glad that I did.