DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

the liquid form is a good form of product as you can take the supplement from the skin and use it also as a moisturer and enjoy nourishment of the skin where applied and at the same time benefit from the composition of it (primrose essential oil) at the suggested amounts, instead of taking an oral summplement.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I purchased the oil for application on the skin in areas where the skin is loose and with stretch marks. It greatly helps the elasticity of the skin. Should be used in a small amount and it is even desirable to blend with additional oils and also with essential oils.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

the scent was playing I used it for prepping for labor the quality is awesome which the size was bigger the packaging I wish was glass that would have been great and very beneficial the composition is awesome the essential oils is nice it's great because if I was using it on a sensitive area that area was moisturize and nourished

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This works wonders for eczema. Ironically both my daughter and my dog have the same skin issues and it works marvelously for both !Small bottle packaging , easy to apply , very mildly scented naturally. Works well as skin barrier and moisturizer. Also helps with recovery from severe eczema and skin conditions.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It has a good texture. The smell is ok although I read many reviews saying the the smell is not good but I can't say that. I am using it for mastalgia but I can't judge its effectiveness yet. However, massaging the skin with this oil is lovely

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

If you're and older woman evening primrose oil will benefit you in lots of ways you can benefit from mixing it in with your favorite oils I love it

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use this for body massage and I don’t get it why the scent is an issue from other reviewers. I’ve tried sesame , help seed, coconut etc and evening primrose is on the neutral side. The smell is not “eggy” at all. I can still go out after the massage without a shower. However I am not giving it a 5 stars yet as I have yet to see the therapeutic result