DK

5,309
3,036
1,115
Posted on May 3, 2022

First time user for about 2 weeks, and am sooo glad my face has a noticeable difference. It is now firmer and fresher despite I am always lack of sleep for the past days. All my fine lines are almost gone and my skin is plumper. I am not expecting for this incredible results... Am so happy for this product. By the way, am 41 yrs old this May 15, below is a pic of my skin without make up on. i'll update after a month of using this product.

59211d0b-9a26-495e-8357-bdb981661d71
Posted on May 20, 2022

remember that 'Hyaluronic acid supplements can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Topical treatments can soothe redness and dermatitis, while injections can make skin appear firmer.' i m using it sometimes with my mesotherapy roller for the face … and it’s good i love it 🥰

c5e81b77-ccf2-43c3-9ef2-b4e698f2cf94
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Hello beautiful people!! I really I'm impressed with this product has significantly improved skin texture. As i don't have wrinkles. But, shows difference in dryness and fine lines you might have. Definitely recommend this serum for your skin care routine. Has no particular smell. Good for sensitive skin as well. Go for it guys!

afb7d30a-7587-4e0f-b8dc-28a3d231d4a2
7ecd4489-121d-45e7-9f4b-99d59b82feb5
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Hyaluronic acid is a sugar that occurs naturally in the body, including the skin, eyes, and joints. The primary function of hyaluronic acid is to provide moisture to these areas of the body. This cream works instantly you can feel your skin getting firmer …and for this price?i herb,will take a dozen please ❤️❤️

e065ad6b-380d-46ce-a319-60a52fbcc248
1,957

I started noticing more lines on my face since I was 35. I used different serums and creams but noticed little to no effects at all. I got this product three weeks ago and can already a big improvement on my face especially in the mouth and eye area. I’m so happy! I use it with the Now Glutathione cream and my skin has been noticeably soft and bright🙏

2,972