DK

6,101
1,224
Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Recommended

I bought it on 18Nov and received the parcel in 3days. After 2 weeks , I almost used all. I bought this to relief itchy and dryness due to eczema skin on over 70%of body! First few days it is hard to accept coz you can feel the oil not absorbing quickly into skin. However, I learnt from comments that jobjoba oil is a kind of the best oil to skin. Keep using for one week......one day, this oil can really relief roughness and itchiness of skin. Skin becomes soft and looks normal!!! if u do not like it at the first time, pls keep using for certain days, u will find that it is actually a very good product. I will definitely re-purchase it !

8351cc87-ebf6-403d-a879-066241dd4499
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Just what I asked for!! I use this oil with a couple of other oils mix them and use them as a hair mask! It works wonders It nourishes and moisturizes the scalp which is very beneficial for those of us who want to grow their hair! :) If any of you are wondering which composition I use I’ll leave it in the pictures. Overall very pleased with the quality 🥰

2e015425-7181-4e4b-b4f5-985621ff922c
6feff7df-d07a-42f4-a73d-bbda239cfb07
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

There’s hardly any scent and I use it for my hair. It becomes softer and tame. The quality is good and I don’t need a lot of it. So, I think it would last really long. It’s also doesn’t make my hair look greasy. Highly recommended!

fc15af53-6e3d-4d08-b37b-1a815f2f6174
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

As jojoba is a lightweight oil its perfect for my oily scalp but dry ends as other heavy oils doesn’t go with my hair and makes hair loss. I use it with rose hip oil that i bought from i herb as well and this is the only combo i have been using so far to oil my hair before shampooing or sometimes just jojoba oil.

5df9f1aa-87d3-4466-ab1c-0b0f3d8abaa6

I love Jojoba Oil. I used this as a hair oil and body oil. It doesn’t have scent that I have noticed. You can see it’s great quality cause pure jojoba oil has a golden color. I purchased the 16oz size like 3 times and probably would purchase it again when I ran out. It’s very moisturizing. My skin love it. My hair love it. My family love it. My friends love it. There weren’t any sensitive reactions from anyone I know using this oil we all loved it!!! If this review was helpful give my review a like! I would appreciate that :)

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This great quality essential oil is great for both hair and skin. I add it to my DYI body and hair butters as well as deep conditioner. It is moisturizing and nourishing for the hair and skin, also great for removing makeup.Jojoba oil is known for it’s moisturizing benefits. I use it by itself on my skin when it feels dry and ashy. The packing is fine and the size will last you a long time.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2,051

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great carrier oil for other essential oils. Its a little greasy. NOW Foods products are top quality. Good for sensitive scalp too. I use a tiny bit and mix with other oils for my hair. Well packaged inside a sealed plastic cover. The size is perfect since one doesnt need a lot for the hair. It goes rancid if placed in hot humid weather.

eunmopark
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I bought it because I heard that Jojoba oil is good for hair and skin. It has sensitive skin and scalp, but I think it suits me well. I'm satisfied. I am in my 40s. It's big, so I think I'll use it for a long time.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022