DK
Based on 1,247 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,247 Ratings
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is a really gentle way to balance your hormones. This cream was recommended to me by my doctor as I am peri-menopause. I have been using this for nearly a year and it has literally saved me. I felt shaky and could hardly move on the first few days of my cycle and now I feel so much better. I highly recommend this cream. If this review has helped you please give it a thumbs up :)

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

It has been a few years since menopause, but it was only this year that I noticed a combination of symptoms that were disturbing my physical and mental wellbeing, causing me to think that I had lost my ability to be loving, kind and compassionate toward others, and myself! When a friend suggested "hormones", I wanted to try something natural first. Applying NOW Foods Wild Yam Cream every day, using the convenient measured dose pump, has unticked every symptom box for me! As well as making a few unexpected improvements!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Purchased the product in April 2022 for irregular periods due to PCOS, my periods are almost fully regular now coming every 22 to 25 days and only lasting 5 days . Previously I used to miss at times for 1 to 2 months had painful cramps, long heavy bleeding with clots for approx 7 days and sore breasts. Now all that is gone. I use it 10 days after my last day of period or after confirming ovulation until next period starts then I stop and start again 10 days after period. Hope this helps someone.

I was hesitant to try this for years. I'm happy I finally did because I've been having low progesterone for quite some time, and since I'm now in my 40s, there's little hope my natural progesterone production will miraculously improve on its own. This quality cream has a nice consistency and each pump is the exact dose of 20 mg. 🍃 I used it for 5+ months and never had any skin irritation whatsoever. It's obviously made of good ingredients because I have very sensitive skin. I noticed the benefits instantly. And I love the comforting lavender scent. 💜

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this because I was fascinated with the ingredient. It contains Essential Oils and I love them all. I wanted to give it a try since progesterone is something that I have to use on a daily basis and I don’t know this brand. So far so good. It’s doing it’s job and I like the soft smell .

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,342

Sorry if this is gross to you! I'm 24 and being a bigger woman, my menstrual cycle was all over the place and I bled all the time. I did a lot of research and decided to try progesterone cream. I'm so glad I did! I use it two weeks out of the month and my cycle has FINALLY returned to normal. So, so, so, so, so happy!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A reputable brand that you can trust to give your daily hit of progesterone. It's a great price and it smells beautiful with the lavender, it’s lovely and creamy and soaks straight in, so it takes no time at all to do. Perfect choice for menopause non-chemical progesterone.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It's my first time purchasing progesterone cream and I was not sure what to expect. I have low progesterone levels that is insufficient to keep a pregnancy. I am already taking progesterone suppositories but wanted to supplement additional progesterone and this was a perfect option for me. It's too early to tell whether it has helped me to keep progesterone levels steady. I love the smell, although next time around I would rather buy an unscented option.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This cream has quality ingredients that really helped reduce my perimenopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, brain fog and crying for no known reason. This has great benefit, I have been using it for 5 years and I can highly recommend it, plus the lavender oil smells great. I used one pump on my inner arms and thighs for the first 3 years then increased to two pumps there after.