DK

Based on 4,063 Ratings
3,365
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
מצוין!

First time using it. The smell is ok, not too strong, the size is very big and I don't know when will I ever finish it. I use it for every part of the body, even for dry feet as a moisturizer and it is great! I didn't started breastfeeding yet so didn't tried it yet.

b6edf187-1e84-48b7-a7ec-aebd6a374b64
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Because of frequent hand washing and bad genetics, I often have issues with dry skin. I have tried other hand creams where it contained lanolin, but not as the main ingredient. This pure lanolin has been the only product that heals my dry, cracked hands, and it heals them in a day. I found it works best when applied at night. I also would suggest covering the problem area with gloves or a cloth, as the texture is very sticky/messy; almost the consistency of vaseline. Overall, it is the go-to cream for keeping my hands moisturized in the winter. High quality with remendous benefits

72fd7531-e8ef-4cab-b0c8-06df1789c1b7
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

With my equestrian background, we have used Lanolin for many reasons, including wound and leather care. I am thrilled to have found this product which has no other added ingredients. My feet are now the happy recipients to soften their well earned calluses. This NOW Lanolin is easy to apply and absorbs nicely before my socks go on in the morning. There is no smell and no leftover residue, and more than meets my expectations.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

200 g will last forever. It's so thick, you need tiny amount each time. But it's only thick in the jar. I find it quite simple to spread on skin. And you almost don't feel it afterwards. Be aware it smells like sheep. The smell disappeared after a month or even more. I mean the product itself smells less and less the more times you open the jar. I would mainly recommend for rough dry skin. Like my husband's hands when he works with metal and wood hahaha

I am so happy to have discovered the magic of lanolin that I can't stop recommending it to everyone! I discovered lanolin looking for a solution for my permanently dry lips. This product leaves my lips completely moisturized and soft, it is the best thing I have ever tried! Plus, it has no taste or smell whatsoever, which in my opinion makes it perfect for being something you're going to wear on your lip all day. It leaves a glossy effect on the lips that I personally love and I use it along with my makeup. The bottle is large and will last you for several months depending on how you use it, a small amount of product goes a long way.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The benefits to my skin with lanolin is amazing. It’s got a heavy gel like texture. I use it wherever my skin is really dry. It do have much of a smell. It comes in a large jar. I use it somewhere on my skin everyday. It’s great for callouses. It softens very dry skin. A little bit goes a long way. It cares for any skin issues.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I heard this was great if you want a thick alternative to Vaseline, or chapstick, the smell is interesting but not overwhelming. I’ve been putting a thick layer on my face & hands at night over my face oil & it’s helped a lot with dry skin. No breakouts, Now brand is always excellent quality. Thank you

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Lanolin is one of my favorites! It has multiple uses,, It is perfect for breastfeeding! no need to wipe it off before breastfeeding as it is safe for babies. Also great to apply it before pumping to keep the area moisturized. I also apply it to irritated skin, it helps to soothe and moisturize. I use it as a lip balm too.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I think this is every breastfeeding woman’s must have. I have also used it for cloth soap iets, to impermebialize the wool covers. You take a full coffee spoon, dissolve it in a cup of water and a couple of drops of soap. Then you dissolve this mixture in about 5-10 liters of water and soak the wool cover in it. Now it’s ready to be used!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I've had a terrible time with my heels cracking. I use a little lanolin on them before I bathe, and my problem is going away. I've also had great success with putting it on and wearing wool socks all night. There is a big difference in the morning. It does smell sheepy - but I really like it. It is such a natural smell. The now brand has a nice consistency.