DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Amazing lotion!

I've been looking for a hand lotion that was affordable, vegan, and worked on my extremely dry and cracked hands and finally this one checks all the boxes. It is very rich so you only need a small amount and the scent is very pleasant. I bought one for my mom to try and she is also very satisfied. This will be my go to lotion for my hands from now on.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

this is the 3rd order of this hand cream. i love the fact that its made of healthy natural ingredients, and not chemicals. the feel is perfect - rich lotion but observes well into the skin leaving it very soft but not greasy. will buy again.

great product. very gentle smell, excellent texture and seems like somewhat natural compares to other hand creams - so thats a major plus for me. will re-order.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2,217

Fine. Good site. Quality products and goods. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
6,810

Good scent. I use it almost everyday. Size is good too.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It smells amazing unlike other shea butter creams, also the size is good and the packaging is good too! It made my hand very soft which is a great benefit for me since it have very dry hands.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I did’t like the smell but it moisturize well

126f477b-d2df-4474-aa3f-5d908114a964
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I usually do like Shea, though I didn`t like the smell of it. The butter itself very good and smooth the body as it should.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
3,896

Good quality no scent easy to use .. the texture make your skin very moisturizer.