DK
Based on 1,217 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,217 Ratings
Posted on May 11, 2022

I've been taking Beta-Alanine for years now and I really feel the difference in my training and race performances. The benefits are that my muscles simply don't tire as fast and it allows me to do more volume and have more energy. Whether I'm at the gym lifting weights or training on my bike as a competitive cyclist, the quality of NOW Beta-Alanine makes a difference. As a dietary supplement, I take a teaspoon of Beta-Alanine daily, dissolved in water which I sip on during the day. You'll notice the effects right away but more so after days and weeks of regular ingestion.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The product is great, it gives me a great pump and I can reach those last reps in each exercise and the fatigue is postponed. Although like creatine, it is not something you take and the next day you see a difference, you need to take it regularly and with time you will see how amazing beta alanine is, just like creatine, same thing. I take 5 grams a day and it is enough.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Beta-alanine benefit enhances performance by increasing training energy capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue. It also has antioxidant, immune-enhancing and anti-aging properties. You can get beta-alanine from diet that contain carnosine or through supplements. The recommended dose is 2–5 grams daily ingredient quality over top taste easy to exept

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The quality of the ingredient is very good and you can see that it is really pure. I usually use this product half an hour before training, added to my pre-workout and the results are immediate. Even though I suffer from peripheral nerve problems, I hardly feel muscle fatigue during training and recovery after exercise has improved a lot.

The best beta alanine Quality is great I used it before workout mixing with my pre-workout and the tingles will start after 10 mins

ae1faf8e-2388-4e1c-8fa6-98b450b436d2
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

b0c5e0c4-2862-4797-8350-8480e06beed8
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Excellent for preworkout mix. You don't need to buy expensive preworkout formulas. Basic, effective preworkout needs just 3 components: - Caffeine - 200-400mg - Citrulline - 3-6g - Beta-Alanine - 3-6g That's it. Thank me later.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I believe this helps delay fatigue during endurance sports activities, such as cycling. Can cause a tingling sensation depending on dosage, but I do believe your body can get used to the supplement.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

beta alanine is very important training muscle booster. usually people are low on it, and this will increase your energy, pump for muscles, take around 1g before training, enjoy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It noticeably helps me during endurance training. I take 3g of beta-alanine, 3g of NOW citrulline and arginine, and one capsule of NOW energy extreme and the combination has worked amazingly for my workouts.