DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 27, 2022
Good For Aging Men

I am a 68 year old active male. I take this as a muscle building and exercise recovery supplement. As men age they can experience Sarcopenia which is defined as an age related, involuntary loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength. I have read that this product can help to offset Sarcopenia. I take a teaspoon with water and swish it down twice a day. It digests very easily and can be mixed with other non protein beverages. The taste is good enough to eat straight up without juice if you want.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

iHerb is the only store I can usually get this BCAA brand. My personal trainer recommended it to me and I haven't gone back. I stack this with my L-Glutamine and creatine, gives me the recovery boost I need, especially during the cutting phase of my diet. Good for breaking fasts of a morning with some fast acting protein to prime the body for some anabolic activity.

The product taste like crap. I add it to my morning smoothies but need to add honey to combat bitter taste. I recommend taking it after work outs instead of prior. When I took it prior to work outs I gained weight. My appetite was suppressed as well unable to eat since I felt full. No more body aches from heavy weight lifting.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

used this when I was working on a musclebuilding program. The taste wasn’t fantastic but I was able to disguise it in protein shakes or sugar free lemonade

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I love this powdered form, much better without fillers that come with capsules. It was out of stock for so long, good to see it back. Amino acids are important building blocks and I alternate it with collagen.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Powder form, easily dissolve, bitter tasting hence i usually mix it in with other powder cereal to mellow down the bitter after taste

Posted on May 1, 2022

Honestly is there anything from NOW that is not good? The price is right for larger containers.

Cici28
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Doesn't taste great but that is the case for all free aminos. I just added to my protein shake.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

really good quality ingredients. tastes just like any other bcaa so you might want to mix it into something if you mind the taste. also checked testlab for it and ranks high. great price too.