DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Carbo gain is a product that helps the user to increase his/her weight mass during use period. In fact, it allows the muscles to recover after workout session faster than any other regular carb product, I would recommend it to anyone who is seeking for weight gain in fast way.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The best carbohydrate supplement i have tried . The quality and package so good. There is no taste or flavors so you can mix it with any shake or other supplement like protein powder. And the size very big . But there is no scope in it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great price, great quality, it doesn’t taste so you can put it wherever you want, I bought the largest size and it’s huge!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love using it before a workout. Very easy to prepare in a shaker. Gives you the energy that lasts through the workout without the bloated feeling.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

An excellent product. I have been buying only this product for two years. Excellent taste, goes well with juices. Excellent combination of price / quality. Convenient large size packaging. It benefits me and helps me achieve my goals.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I always consume carbs intra-workout and this product is exactly what I need. I add a whole scoop to my intra-workout drink on leg days, and 1/3 of the scoop on the other days. This gives me extra strength and an insane pump. No side effects, e.g. diarrhea, which I sometimes observed after other maltodextrin-containing products.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Great quality ingredient & composition Carb, unflavored taste, size is good with more than 50 serving, package can last for more than one month with One serving each day. As it's unflavored it can be mixed with any protein with any taste you want and will have the same great taste