DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used the product to lose weight and it helped me a lot in raising my metabolism rate. It also helped me in decreasing my unwanted fats. Starting from February 2020 to October 2021, I lost 40 KGS by doing sports in addition to managing my daily calories count.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Trying to push the fat burn . Feeling energetic and fits my exercise program. So far no bloated stomach or not pleasant side effects.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
3,398

This iHerb product is what we really need and the quality is top tier. we will buy again and thank you Iherb.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
4,069

No side effects, this high quality product is incredibly effective! I highly recommend this to the athletes.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Good quality ingredients . Got this for hubby his rewier: Great taste very effective.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very happy with this product 👍😉

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

Still unsure if the medicine is effective or not but I'm taking it now. Took after meal 3 times a day. Delivery was prompt. Satisfied.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Loved this product. great company. recommended..i've tried alot of supplements from this company. and all good no side effects so far!