DK

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
Long Covid helper

Anyone struggling with Long Covid, ME/CFS or who are just tired all the time, D-ribose is your friend. It feeds the ATP in our mitochondria cells aka our energy factories, something which has gone to sleep a bit in us. There are no silver bullets but I do feel a difference when I take this powder. I take anywhere from 1-3 servings a day depending on symptoms. It tastes naturally sweet, so it’s easy to take. I like it straight in water or as a natural sweetener in tea. Great price, quality ingredient and a good amount of powder compared to other brands. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 6, 2022

the powder is very pure in quality; the ingredient is very pure; it has no taste; the serving size is very easy to use; the composition is in powder form easy to take. the package preserves the product very well. this dissolves in water very easy, and has no after taset.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Before i keep looking when can i buy D ribose one of the ingredients science formula … wow i found only in I herbs …all the brand purchase with D ribose but this brand is the most i like it …i recommend to all to buy this brand …amazing drink when you work out ….no pain its like a pain reliever to me ,,,when in finnish work out ..without this i cannot start in gym thanks i herbs

Daniii
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good quality composition and ingredients! The taste is good, I use instead cane sugar before I go to the gym or have a hard workout.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My integrative doctor recommended D-Ribose and I like this product as it contains quality ingredients yet comes without any bad tastes! I am extremely sensitive to powders and tinctures and this one is a great favorless product!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

this is my sports partner, I've been engaged in too much sports activities and this product helps me boost my energy, I'm loving the taste and the effectivity.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This was recommended to me by a friend to use for energy. I mix it in with my morning coffee and it does seem to give me some energy. I don't taste it in my coffee . You only need a small amount so it will last a while.

Posted on May 16, 2022

My doctor recommended this for my heart regularity. It has a natural sweet taste and Now is a quality products with the ingredients needed without additives.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use this before training and when I want to get some energy when feeling lethargic. I like the powder form instead of swallowing many pills . I use BCAA plus this, it helps me through heavy lifting sessions in the gym