Your preference has been updated for this session. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account
As a reminder, you can update you preferred country or language anytime in My Account
checkoutarrow
DK

ellemorena
Posted on Aug 17, 2022
23
5
2
13
Excellent!
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Probably my 3-5th purchase, and I still love it. It tastes great, and I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This is one of those where the benefits are not obvious. I feel good, and overall great supplements to have when you're trying to get in shape, energized and healthy. I will recommend anyone to take this.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Lulumaster
Silver
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
225
0
1
4
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I like the citrus taste of the product, it helps me for my training, especially in my post workout, very helpful for my daily diet!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
8
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Great product. What matters to me is the taste. This tastes great! I only started taking it recently so haven’t seen the results yet. But I’m very happy with it so far.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on May 15, 2022
122
0
64
16
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Really big package. Tasty great - like lollipops but not so sweet. good for fitness. Or for your brain too. Size really big - I ordered it in December 2021 - and drink still (now already may).

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
4
0
0
2
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I tried liquid l carnitine for the first time in 2003 and still come back to this product, if you want to be energetic this amino acid helps, I highly recommend. It’s organic

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
92
0
0
3
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I got this with a nurse's advice. It tastes good and I added it to my smoothie. But, I didn't use it long enough to notice a benefit.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
abdirova
Silver
Posted on Feb 5, 2021
161
3
1
5
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Бізге невропатолог элькар жазып берді! Мен оны бергім келгенжоқ, айхербтан аналогын іздедім. Бір нутрициологтын инста парақшасынан кордим элькардын аналогы екенін. Қызыма бердім! 1ж 3айна дейін аяғын бастайтын еді отырмайтын еді😪. Осыны беріп бастаған нан кейін қызым отырып бастады, аяғын нық басты, 4аяқтап тұрып бастады, қазир қызым стена жағалап жүреді! Нәтиже 1-2аптадан беріп бастады! Үлкен флакон 1 балаға толық курс лечениеге жетеді екен! Бұл менің шынайы отзывым! Лайк басып кетсеңіз нұр үстіне нұр болар еді!

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
1
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

Really one of the best LCarnitine I have tried. Pure ingredients and great taste! Super quality and good price.

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
2
0
0
0
Verified Purchase
Rewarded Review

I have been taking this an hour prior to my workout. I feel a difference in my energy

Disclaimer: Not medical or professional advice.