DK

4.4
Based on 4,182 Ratings
2,615
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Excellent! Great taste, no mess, good quality!

I love this pea protein, it dissolves very good in any smoothies or shakes, has no nasty taste, don’t taste it in smoothies. It contains non GMO yellow pea protein, what is very good for low carb, paleo and AIP diets. highly recommend it to use instead of animal proteins for breakfast for example.

49d576ed-f31f-47c4-8792-fb2ac739f108
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

First time to order this pea protein, i ordered based on the reviews, im excited to try this to build my booty 😬 fast delivery! 👌🏻 Update: feb. 14,2022 Honestly i dont like the taste of unflavored just i try but i dont like even i mix it with milk and fruits, nxtime i will order the flavored one

4c92111d-2e41-4c0e-af74-a420cbeaa6be
283d631b-af63-406b-bb19-51994079581b
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This was a really good price with my extra discount. I use it to get the added benefit of protein in smoothies, eggs, and baked goods. I love that the ingredients are plant based. I’m on a special diet, and this is one of the types of protein i can have.

ea35832a-9c50-47df-abda-85129ffb285b
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

i did find myself putting on a bit of weight from this, so if that's your goal, then yeah this would be good. there's no taste to this, which makes it great to be mixed with other items! for me, i usually mix it with plant based milk and some green tea powder as a breakfast drink. note that the scoop is kinda buried inside so you gotta dig around a bit! (if this review has been helpful, please give it a thumbs up!)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I bought this small size package for a try. my stomach is very sensitive to soy and milk, this is the 1st time I try pea protein ingredient and I really like it! it has an earthy kind of taste, it absorbs really fast without the heaviness feeling, after workout or just to keep a healthy plant base diet and lifestyle.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I mix this with Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder, as well as Wisdom Stevia packets. This way I make my own Chocolate flavor. What's the point of doing it yourself? Well Ill tell you. Most of the chocolate flavored proteins are unnaturally flavoured and full of chemicals. Thats how big companies usually flavor products cheaply, and with great taste. Doing it yourself, you can control what goes into your product. Also it works out cheaper too. Healthier and Cheaper = GREAT! I have been doing this for about 1 year, and it works well for me! I have this shake every morning!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been looking everywhere for a whey free , pure protein!! I was a bit nervous about the pea protein tasting too much like a pea soup!! BUT it didn’t. There was a pea flavor but with the additions for your favorite smoothie it hides it well. The powder is very fine and mixes very well. Not chunky or grainy. I mixed my powder with cocoa power, almond milk, DF and GF eggnog and some sugar. I think next time I will cut the cocoa powder. It was a great afternoon snack!!! Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Overall it's a good protein supplement to add into my diet. Seems to be of good quality and it doesn't cause gut issues for me (whey protein sometimes does). Unflavoured so it will generally taste like what you mix it with. The only gripe I have is that it's perhaps too chalky (forms chunks).

243fd31f-41e6-4dd6-8c8a-aa02d97bf1d2
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The quality of this product is really top notch. It has plant based proteins and all the essential amino acids in a good dose. I always take 2 scoops every day with my smoothie and It helped me build extra muscle as a vegan who has a low protein diet. I felt the benefits after a few months of training and drinking it daily.