DK

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This soy protein powder fits my needs perfectly. It has a good taste and mixes well in the concentration I use (2 fairly heaping teaspoons per 10 oz of soymilk). I find that after stirring it initially for a bit then placing the glass in the freezer for about 5 - 10 mins and stirring it a couple of times yields a very well mixed and smooth drink. I trust the quality of Now products and the cost is very reasonable. Soy protein is the only plant protein with a DIAAS (digestible indispensable amino acid score) over 100 qualifying it as a high quality protein comparable to whey protein. For people eating a whole food plant based diet, verify that you are consuming the 0.8 g/kg/day RDI for protein and if not consider supplementing with a small dose of this soy protein twice per day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a delicious protein powder. I use it daily to meet my protein intake. I also use it for protein snacks and its really tasty! Dissolves easily without clumping. The quality of the ingredients are great as well! Doesn't have any artificial taste or smell. It's not too sweet like most protein powders. The size of the bottle definitely saves material and reduces waste, that's a plus point for me. This is definitely one of the best plant based protein I've tried. It is value for money too! Will definitely get it again.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Over all this is a good protein powder for those looking for a soy based one. The flavor is ok, I usually drink it with almond milk, and I froth it, as it is a bit chunky and difficult to stir. There are better tasting powders, but the value for money here is the best.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

Great taste, excellent brand, Perfect benefits and lastly my full admiration to this product as it always got my back in terms of achieving my fitness goal. Highly recommended protein product!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Good for a soy protein. The taste is nice, protein composition is decent, and the just like the size to price ratio. It doesn't mix perfectly or at least as well as non-vegan protein powder does, but that's pretty much universal for all soy protein.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

highly recommended !! it's very tasty I can say it's the BEST vegan protein (plant-based I have ever bought but I can taste the sugar, it's very sweet. I usually take it when I want something sweet or after my workout I bought it because of its clean ingredients and high quality. the amount\ size is good. I'm going to buy it again for sure, MUST TRY

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

You can use soy protein to help you lose weight, boost energy, or build muscle. Soy protein isolate may also manage your hormone balance and lower your risk of breast cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis. Protein is important for your overall health and boosts development. Soy protein is 90% protein

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

she doesn't want Mike powder so this veggie protein fits her daily needs. actually better if can add more chocolate favor.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great taste, simple ingredients and quite filling after one small cup of it which does the job for me every morning.