DK
Based on 1,274 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,274 Ratings
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The aroma of the product is quite intense – it smells like hot chocolate. It dissolves easily in cool water, no issues with that. Its taste is delicate, mild and slightly sweet. One if the disadvantages is the scoop – the bowl is prolonged and shallow, so it's not very comfortable to use. Overall, the product is of high quality! I recommend it.

a9cc8103-6a62-4560-9153-782174e2dbad
4b41e029-5a35-48ad-838d-8b40d3d9104d
f110e1e8-2489-4730-8b67-a9dc35438629
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I bought this vitamin two weeks ago and it has already helped me to increase my quality of life. My doctor says that I'm in the best shape of my life and the only thing that I should focus on is working on my brain, so I'm going back to buying vitamins

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I bought this twice. People who try this on their first time would find that it is an awful drink (like myself) but after drinking for 2 weeks I gotten use to the taste. In comparison to another brand which I bought recently this product requires less dosage and gave more protein, it is also less sweet. I will buy this again after finishing my current one.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

dissolve perfectly,great taste,high protein content. its high quality whey isolate whey protein ,include natural stevia!! perfect sweetness for my taste,its not very sweet like other brands great supplement after workout cons: serving size is larger , so you get less serving per container pro tip :use cold water/milk .doesn't dissolve well in hot water please like if you find it useful

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I have tried various protein powders over the years, and find myself, more and more purchasing the Now Protein Isolate. It blends well with my food and drinks. It’s easy on my stomach, as opposed to others I’ve tried. I’ve recently added the Now Protein Cassian to my routine before bed. No more middle-of-the-night hunger pangs. I recommend you try it!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It blends very well and I make it with fruits and I use 2% Organic Milk (its adds additional protein) instead of water. I add a little honey for a touch of sweetness and it is a great on the go meal supplement. It is still good and it is past it's use by date and I will use it all. I have it stored properly and I am confident it will not turn before I use it all. There isn't much left anyway.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The value of this product is very good. It has tough, goodlooking packaging and contains very tasty, high quality whey isolate. I have kept most other factors the same but have definitely put on muscle as an older man using this product. I also feel stronger when I work out. I will continue to use this in conjucnction with my training.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

NOW Foods, Esportes, Isolado de Proteína de Soro do Leite, Chocolate holandês, 816 g (1,8 lbs) is one of the best natural isolate whey protein products on market,safe ingredients, reliable brand. The only thing they should improve is the taste that is just ok. I would also recommend produce a hydrolized version .

Posted on May 22, 2022

High quality, the ingredients are good because there is no soy in it. it taste good and rich and the size is reasonable for the price and its pure whey isolate with no other blends. good addition to your breakfast.