DK

Based on 22,777 Ratings
18,803
2,563
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I had my gallbladder out a month ago and I learned that super enzymes helps your digestive health on good track. Im so happy I purchased this, I dont experience diarrhea and stomach cramps anymore! I take this together with my probiotics for the maximum benefit. I take one capsule each meal and I never feel bloated like before! Thanks Iherb for fast delivery and quality product! Got it for 4days only from US to Middle East.

7dee3df2-7cc3-4f5b-ad2f-5ad329ee4d0c
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
1,669

This supplement is such a help for people with digestion problems. My mom has a paraesophageal hernia and it just works wonders for her as it normalizes her stomach acidity level and aids in digesting different food including oily and heavy ones which can be a hella serious issue afterwards. Highly recommend this one P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

1c36c93c-8be3-437f-86ac-93c6ca139b43
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I didin’t realize I have a low bile production until my doctor suggested to me to take enzyme and bile tablets with each meal. The results are marked and immediate, I feel much lighter after meals and much less bloating. And I couldn’t be happier! Immeditately put in a second order after a nearly bloating-free first week.

7c342641-878d-4424-8f5e-fa18c7a0e928
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This enzyme blend is excellent, the composition is great with enzymes, ox bile and it also have probiotics. It helps me a lot with digestion of proteins, fats and carbs which contributes to the digestive health. My stomach feels much better since I've started taking this. The capsule has a bit of taste but not a big deal. Thumbs up if this helped you :)

3b01339e-9a76-4b15-b9be-c4d614a54f81
9cf2aa1b-38ae-4b9d-981c-d5f581d8a5fc
b56b672c-6f66-4fce-aae9-7cb9631e52ee
09f2ba94-313d-4126-bb96-6fbba5b68056
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It is most important to take NOW Super Enzymes BEFORE meals to garner the full effect. Greatly aids in digestion/absorption, particularly of foods loaded with preservatives. Otherwise, food laced with preservatives is not absorbed but rather is stored as fat, which is what the body does to food it does NOT recognize. Which is why high fructose corn syrup is so deadly, in addition to being 6 times more addictive than heroine. And it is why obesity is out of control in the USA. Many Americans are not digesting junk food and absorbing its nutrients, but rather storing all those junk nutrients away as fat cells. This phenomenon also renders these folks chronically fatigued. Highly recommended. Good Value.

025e1ab4-40b3-4489-92de-400cdb2d6846
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The capsules are large, but not that difficult to swallow. The don't have any specific taste or smell. I take one capsule with each meal. Digestive enzymes play a key role in breaking down the food you eat. These proteins speed up chemical reactions that turn nutrients into substances that your digestive tract can absorb. Overall, a nice product.

299c4bb0-abb8-4098-b30c-12fe317f0197
83ada7ab-35c3-4801-990b-68ca89731a1f
183376ed-aac1-4c23-acef-3de11f5c47e0
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

6cfebfbf-fe44-458c-baf2-12fb7b16a3d7
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love now foods. Not just because of the quality but also because of the price. For a little more then twenty bobs you get 180 high quality capsules. Just the ingredient betaine HCL alone can be pretty expensive in itself. Here you get that and other good stuff as well. Bromaleine is a classic for digestion. There is little in pineapple but not enough. You can get lots of bromalein from Noni juice, but that is a whole different price tag. Especially for athletes and bodybuilders digestive enzymes is almost always a must. With all the meat and carbohydrates they have to eat, it's a great help to have som enzymes to churn everything into hard earned energy. For people with digestive issues enzymes could also be great. The bottle is easy to open and comes professionelly packed. Thanks again now foods!

503b6d58-a279-4bb9-acf0-3e533712f6b7
c8c2c09b-b51c-40ec-8870-29ea7387d37d
b5bde2ef-5eef-4768-af3d-b5fc25071712
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
27,907

I've been taking NOW Foods Super Enzymes for a few months now and they have truly been a life-saver. I have a sensitive stomach and these enzymes help me digest my food better so that I don't have any uncomfortable symptoms. They've also helped me improve my overall energy levels and health.