DK

Based on 7,692 Ratings
6,183
1,002
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

NOW is a very reliable brand. Love almost every of their products. This evening primrose helps my monthly menstrual symptoms. I did not get any more cramp after taking for a month. Better PMS symptoms.. don't feel as moody and tired and body aches. Will continue to take it.f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

4a4f8ace-7a12-43f0-ba27-0517311dc2bf
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I was suffering from pain in my breasts before the period when I went to the doctor she advised me to take Super primrose this kind ,I noticed that the pain vanished after I used it , Although I didn’t take it each day ,really it is useful for such these pain before the period, also for women health overall, skin ,I recommend

acb43db8-3901-4cf0-a46c-415b225b1742
990e5553-5d19-4d9c-b266-5a0f83743568
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I enjoy the quality of the NOW brand supplements. I take Super Evening Primrose oil for my hot flashes and to supplement the good (omega) oils which benefit my heart and brain. They really do not have much of a flavor and are much preferred to the fish taste of other omega supplements. I also notice that they help to reduce inflammation. I become more inflamed more quickly when I have not used these for a while. The pills are a little large in size, but tend to go down smoothly without sticking in my throat.

0b082290-799b-4453-aed7-b8f691f9f63f
40bd456e-3fa2-4d8c-a2fa-439a189a31ef

I usually use the normal Primrose.It's my first time that I order Super Primrose and I'm impressed from the quality of the product. Super Primrose helps me improve the feeling of premenstrual syndrome. The softgels are a little big, but I have no difficulty taking them. I like the big package and the number of softgels in.

30d6fb18-ae4f-49fc-9d0a-1ddbabe89b3f
4237e0f8-d505-4c3a-b993-08c4927bb8f3
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,445

I am very satisfied with this product. I felt a noticeable improvement in my energy and strength, which I was having a hard time getting to. The vitamin also gave me an extra burst of strength and helped me to go through the day with more energy. Very good supplement!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,029

This Vitamin is the best on Amazon. This vitamin helps me feel better mentally, physically, and emotionally. It's proven to improve health and well-being while providing energy and increased mood. I have seen noticeable improvements in my mental and physical health since taking this vitamin, although it has not given me any noticeable gains in my performance in the gym.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
5,365

I had never heard of this vitamin, but I decided to give it a shot. To my surprise, this vitamin has given me a burst of strength and energy. After taking the Vitamin for around two weeks now, I have noticed an increase in my mood. In addition to that, I feel more focused and like I am able to get more done in less time.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The quality of the product is amazing!! benefits are seen after 2-3 months of use. It takes a bit longer but it really clears your sking. The size of package is great because you have it for 2 months if you take 2 per day. Also the hair and nails are much stronger!

419298db-b943-409a-8126-e4205da112b6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I've heard about the benefit of evening primerose on PMS pain but was skeptical since my friend said it doesn't work when she took it. I'm 32 year old and since the day I knew about PMS, I have never experienced painless sympton and have always been resort to paracetamol to alleviate my period pain. After taking it for 2 months, it is the first time in my women life that I can tolerate the PMS pain. On my way to stock up some more because it works!

b7ca267c-20b7-46af-b230-6184e261a740