DK

4.6
Based on 4,962 Ratings
3,843
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The quality of this brand is very good. The ingredients are quite complete according to the needs of the thyroid. Contains Iodine, Selenium.... Ashwagandha, a plant that has been scientifically proven to activate thyroid hormone; that is, convert T4 to free T3. the size is about 2cm. Shipping is very fast. usually in 5 days I already have the product at home. please give me like my comment to continue contributing more comments to the products!

74f8f210-d830-49a2-b9bd-458ae4051f88
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have been monitoring my thyroid for the past 18 years and trying to keep it under control, but lately I have felt that something has gone wrong. Because hormones adversely affect my skin and weight, I gave up on drinking them. Instead, I began taking natural thyroid supplements. My experience with this composition was good, and I can tell you that it controls your mood and diet well. In just one month, I lost nearly 11 pounds despite not restricting my diet much. I will definitely continue taking it for another month and visit my doctor. That is for sure worth it.

abeb33ad-4ec6-42f2-81b9-52c29dcddc30
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I wasn't sure if this would work for me because I have benign cysts and nodules on my thyroid that result in my thyroid being very enlarged, a lot of swelling, difficulty swallowing, and feeling like I'm wearing a tight necklace. The doctor said he is willing to take my thyroid out, but I thought I would do what I can first. This product has worked miracles for me!! My neck swelling - as well as the swelling throughout my body, has reduced significantly, and I see my thyroid steadily decreasing in size! I no longer have any of the troubles I was having before, the changes began to happen quit quickly, and I continue to see daily improvements!! If you're dealing with thyroid issues similar to mine, - I highly recommend giving Thyroid Energy a try before having surgery! PLUS - bonus, - I also DO have more energy and an overall better mood! I'm looking forward to my next ultrasound to see if what I'm seeing on the outside of my body, will be reflected on the inside! :)

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I am so happy I just went for it. This supplement has brought me to who I want to be. Great energy- great mood ( unless someone aggravates me haha) I am now 6 days a week in the gym. Do more than I ever dreamed of which is I actually RUN !!!! Not for my life but for being alive. Feeling great and the lbs disappear in a healthy non deprived way. All I can say to all of you : TRY IT !! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE? ( size large now - 14 )

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I exactly do not know if I have Thyroid problems but every time doctors suspect Thyroid problems and give tests, results come out normal. I have suspected PCOS. So I thought of trying this. Since I have given birth, I never slept for years. I am tired the whole day and can never sleep any time. I have been to numerous GPs and specialists, they never bothered to fix my sleep problem. They have only given me sleep medicines which is like if I stop taking them, I cannot sleep. I tried this medicine just from thinking if I really have any thyroid issue, it will fix it. If not I will stop taking this medicine. From day one of taking this, I can fell sleepy by 11pm at night. It feels natural, I have good sleep. My mind is not constantly racing. I was getting no help from any doctor. I will finish one bottle and check the reactions, then I might start taking them again or give a bit of gap. I am sold to this medicine.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I started using Thyroid Energy about 20 years ago to lower the number of my TSH. Started out at 8.1 and in a year on this product it was below 4. I have been able to maintain mt TSH at or just below 3.3 for many years now. The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Really exactly like what it's claim, ENERGY ! I really truly appreciate iHerb to allow us to have great access and buy all the great products. I need this for my hectic daily work life. I feel like I am 20 years younger now after consume Thyroid energy, yes, great boost of energy. Thanks you iHerb and NOW

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a pretty great supplement, with quality ingredients. I noticed an improvement in my energy levels after taking it, and I like that there's an effect even without taking it every day. It definitely had the benefit of alleviating my fatigue! Came well packaged too, which I appreciate.