DK

4.7
Based on 1,551 Ratings
1,284
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I am combining Betaine (an active metabolite of Choline in the body) with NMN and vitamin B complex. The quality is quite good and the active ingredient is very potent at this size of dosage. The pills have no particular taste and this is also one of the benefits in choosing this supplement.

d609a3eb-2486-4e7c-9549-0c92d8aa1320

I have been taking this supplement for about 6 months. I take 2 capsules twice a day. I was originally interested in it for it's liver benefits, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it's a nice little upper for my mood as well. And also takes it to improve my memory.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Exactly what you are expecting to get. Dosage is good, only need every other day, if taking it for only nicotinamide riboside. No odd taste. Good quality. Size and ingredients are of great value for the price. Pills are large. I take it with food. No real noticeable effect on its own, but what it does is offset the negative effects if taking nicotinamide riboside alone without it.

Posted on May 8, 2022

All people with autistic children or family should take DMG and TMG. Thye both help you make methylated compounds. many health issues are because people have methylation problems. many people have vitamin B absorption problems, MFHT, and beyond. A prominent immunologist also said DMG could limit spike protein replication too. TMG would assist.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

For the MTHFR gene I struggled so to find a solution. Does anyone else have a huge supplement bone yard? This did it for me! Finally, the answer. I take 3-4 a day, depending on what is going on and nothing else for this problem. If everything else could be so simple. Great product and great price with prime making it easy for us energy challenged folks to get.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This product is incredible for helping reduce my stress. It has benefitted me and my family since I started taking just a small dosage for the benefits it brings. I’m calmer and clearer in my thoughts. The value is great for the sizeable amount you get. I noticed a big difference the moment i started taking it. The quality of this product is reflected in its effectiveness. I have more energy because I don’t waste it on feeling stressed anymore. My cupboard is stocked.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Really affordable for the size and quantity. I take it for heart health and so far it has been good for me, no side effect , only problem would be the size of the pills, I have no problem with it, but they are on the bigger side, so could be a problem for some people.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I go for the ingredients, dosage, and more chemistry over claims. Now brand supplements are a trusted and quality consistent brand. Also contains enough of a dose to make a bio-difference and suits my supplement plan perfectly. The variety of dosages and tablet/capsule amounts allows for better purchase options too.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I'm taking Nicotinamide riboside and I started to feel anxiety after a couple hours of taking a dose, then I read that TMG can reduce these side effects as this is a methyl donor and helps reduce homocysteine levels that might build up while taking Nicotinamide riboside. I could tell the difference after taking TMG and while the size of the pill is a bit large, it has a smooth coating on it so it's easy to take. The dosage is 1-3 pills twice daily but for me, I found enough benefit from this supplement by just using 1 pill up to twice a day. NOW brand has very high quality products so I feel comfortable buying supplements for this company.