DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Do you practicing? Then you should try this product - Fine tablet size with a high potency uprising energy in no time and improving muscle healing. Instead of consuming protein i use this Amino in amino composition helping very well in training and suitable with the diet - Amazing quality, ingredients, benefit, package provided by NOW i recommend you try it.

Useful amino acids. It is a pity that at the time of my order there were no such SOLGAR production. The advantage here is that the price is lower. These amino acids are very necessary for athletes and the elderly. I use to support the heart and circulatory system. Excellent packaging quality. Fast and efficient delivery to the door.

KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I bought this product in November 2021 after reading about the benefits of amino acids during and after strenuous workouts. I take these before my morning workouts and in the evening before bed during strength training days. It's helped tremendously with energy and stamina during my workouts and decreased my post-workout recovery time. The biggest benefit I've seen is how quickly I recover from strenuous workouts, especially on strength training days. It's reduced the amount of time it usually would take me to recover from muscle soreness, stiffness, fatigue, etc... I really noticed the difference after a very challenging strength day when I started to feel extreme muscle soreness later in the evening. I took these before bed and in the morning, was shocked at how good I felt. Normally I would be so stiff and sore as my muscles recovered. I had little to no muscle fatigue, stiffness or soreness and felt energetic. I'm seeing results because I'm able to train harder and more consistently due to increased recovery time. As usual, consistency with healthy eating/workouts is key so this complements my overall training program. I'm very happy with this product and will continue using it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good quality, increase protein sinthesis, support muscles recovery, best time to accept is before bedtime, or before training to obtain more energy. Suitable for all kind of diets and all ages. Small size pill easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good product composiion, benefit my diet for variety of supplement for better benefit for energy, muscle development and general well being. taken with collagen product.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

is pretty good product If you are In a calorie deficit, so when you have your meal please take one pill, to maximize the sentences protein. technically will help you to absorb the protein in an efficient way !

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

good quality i able to see good growth in my sons height

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Tri-Amino capsules have been added to my regular exercise regime and have helped me greatly. I've been taking them for 6 months now and plan to continue to taking them daily. Price is reasonable compared to other vendors that sell them. I would recommend the NOW brand for anyone that orders vitamins.