DK

4.7
Based on 1,743 Ratings
1,406
Posted on May 13, 2022

I am diabetic type 1 and I love this quality Chromium. Also have cinnamon in it. Keeps my blood sugar at range and my appetite for sweet and carbs low. I highly recommend for diabetics and people who wanna control hunger. It's 500mcg ingredient that is the optimal. The package size is great. Lot of benefits. Great supplement.

4f1f3574-82f3-43af-a359-4eff6de785bd
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
1,819

I've been using this vitamin for over two years, and I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm able to focus better and usually finish my days with a good sense of well-being and energy. The benefits go far beyond the typical physical effects that you get from taking vitamins, like being more energetic or stronger. It's very easy to take a daily dose

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,109

I bought this supplement to help reduce my blood-sugar levels and control my appetite. I have no doubt that this product is of high-quality, because I've been taking it for a long time and I do think that it helps reduce my appetite and keep my weight stable. The ingredients in this supplement - three different types of chromium and also cinnamon - are very helpful for anyone who wants to reduce their blood sugar, reduce their appetite, and possibly lose weight.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great product quality and price. I am a big fan of NOW supplements and I have seen benefits both on my blood panel work and how I personally feel. Chromium is one of my staple supplements, especially when have a insulin spiking meal. This supplement has with my blood sugar monitoring, which I have tested. The large package and pure ingredients makes it a top choice!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
5,431

I'd like to use the word "vitamin" in a positive light. And I hope it's not taken the wrong way or used incorrectly…I'm not talking about a vitamin that you take to enhance your performance on the field, where you do well without it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,831

I've taken this product for a few weeks now and I can say it's the best supplement I've ever used. I feel my energy returns, my stamina increases and my concentration improves. It also reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue pretty well.

I like that this has cinnamon in it. if it breaks open it still tastes good! and it rarely breaks. I read that chromium is useful for the brain and of course for chocolate lovers so I want to get it in every day. I have used smaller versions (lower doses) but I like getting a good amount in one simple gelcap.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022