DK

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Only had this product for two weeks and it's already making a difference. I've been using Turmeric for years for inflammation and the Bromelain is a good addition. It gives me some pep and is supposed to be very helpful for the immune system. NOW products always use topnotch ingredients so I'll burying another bottle in the future.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great Turmeric & Bromelain! Turmeric and Bromelain is a plant combination formulated to support joint tissue health. Curcumin is a yellow pigment in turmeric that has the ability to reduce inflammation, has antioxidant properties, promotes faster tissue repair, improves cognitive function, and has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. Curcuminoids from turmeric can help maintain the correct activity of enzymes that are naturally present during typical biological stress. Bromelain enhances the normal response of the immune system, promotes the breakdown of protein foods, increases the effectiveness of antibiotics, and has anti-inflammatory and healing effects. An excellent supplement to help maintain the health of joint tissues during occasional overexertion. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Love the Now brand for quality ingredient's. Tumeric is known for it's role in supporting healthy joint's. Bromelain aid's in digestion by breaking down protein and helps the body absorb tumeric. Tumeric also stimulates digestion and supports the liver. a futher benefit is it Help's with joint pain and inflammation

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like NOW brand. I am hoping it will benefit me in time. No bad smell , The bottle was sealed when I received it. Overall quality is good. I dint find any bad ingredients that I was trying to avoid I like that I got a discount for this when I bought it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It is not uneasy on my tummy at all. Hopefully doing its job by strengthening my immune system. This review ask was so sudden I can't honestly say much with certainty :/ I wonder why people ask you to review something you have only had a couple weeks if that?!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I suffer from LPR and this has helped me digest food fast as well as heal the damage in my vocal cords. I noticed I’m not as hungry too when I take it. I also gave it to my father who suffers from occasional joint pain and he loved it too we’re ordering new bottles today! THANK YOU!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This products contains good ingredients 300 mg of Turmeric extract and 150 mg of Bromelain extract from Pineapple. Their quality is fine . I have used this supplement since 2019 and it helped me to keep inflammation away from my sore hips. I am adding Glucosamine as well but it looks combination of bromelain/turmeric helped a lot. It is also an antioxidant which medium and old ages should consider to supplement with seriously. The package came in excellent condition. I recommend this product for its good quality and very good price.

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

For people that workout as heavy as I do you need something to keep your joints well working! For me this does the trick. Brand quality, ingredients and all …it checks all the boxes.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

High quality supplement. I'me taking it toghether with quercetin for my alergia. I've noticed my cought diminished, so I'm goung to take it for a longer period. Also, it has turmeric witch is a great antiinflamatory superfood.