DK

1,092
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Supporting Long Covid recovery

I have Long Covid which strongly echoes CFS/ME, all which associated with mitochondrial damage which manifests as awful bone crushing fatigue. Ubiquinol is a more bioavailable form of CoQ10 and this high quality Jarrow formulation is liposomal, which means it’s highly absorbable. CoQ10 is the primary antioxidant the human cell provides to protect and support mitochondria. Without this vital molecule, the level of ATP (aka energy) that the mitochondrial cells produce drops, and the energy that is available to that tissue and body at large decreases. I find on the days consistently take it the edge of my fatigue is substantially lessened, obviously there is no magic bullet for my condition I do sincerely feel that it helps. I can imagine in someone who doesn’t have intense fatigue issues you’d feel absolutely buzzing with energy! CoQ10 is also a vasodilator, which essentially means it helps the flow of blood around the body. Better circulation is a huge pillar to health. Cellular health is where it’s all at, focus on nourishing your cells with a supplement like this and your body will reward you.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

High-strength Ubiquinol made to the Kaneka standard (highest standard, most bio-available form). Price blows other brands out of the water, at least here on iHerb with all the rebates! Also it's Kosher/ Halal, which I appreciate, though probably don't need gelatine for the capsule (substantial vegetarian customer base out there). One of the best supplements for heart and gum health, taken regularly, especially with some PQQ added to the mix.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I can feel the difference after taking this product. I took this product as I want to support my mitrochonia- I read that mitrochonia are the power house of our cells and if the energy is not there in the mitrochonia, then it is likely the cells become less efficient leading to all sorts of problems. I'm happy this product exists. The pill is big but I'm alble to swallow it with water. There is no after taste.

For many years, I've been taking CoQ10 to assist manage my blood pressure. It didn't totally assist me with that, but I continue to take it since I'm now on Lipitor, and that medicine (like many others) depletes nutrients in the body, so although it may help with cholesterol, it doesn't help with other issues. One reason is that it depletes your body's natural supply of CoQ10, thus I advise anyone taking a cholesterol medication to avoid it. The heart requires CoQ10 to operate correctly.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This one is more pricier than other options, particularly Ubiquinone Co-Enzyme Q10 but it's really worth every penny. Gave me lots of energy and I am reordering again. I read an article a couple of years ago that 200 mg of Ubiquinone equals (when ingested in our body) to 1200 mg of Ubiquinone. So that's actually a nice bonus. Anyhow, it's up to you to decide which one to take in terms of ubiquinone or ubiquinol but the recommended adult dose would be 200 mg. Don't settle for less. There should be a reason why Randomized Clinical Trials used this particular dosage.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Excellent brand! I've been using it for a while now and I can see the differences in my skin and joints. Ubiquinol, also known as Coenzyme Q-10 in its reduced form, is a natural compound produced by our body that helps in the production of energy and in the reconstruction of cells, being an essential nutrient for the protection of the heart, brain and red blood cells. .

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I was a bit skeptical before buying this product as I never tried Now's brand other than for essential oil for my house... I usually opt for BlueBonnet or Solgar when it comes to supplement, but I needed something less expensive this time... Well, I've been pretty surprise to found out that it's a nice product. In general, Ubiquinol helps me by giving me some of energy. It's also good against my high blood pressure.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

The product arrived quickly and is as described. I've been taking Ubiquinol since 2014 as a running friend told me it provided him with energy. I didn't lack this and have been taking it and fish oil daily since. 5 years later I almost died in a car accident and was in a coma for weeks, then spent almost a year in hospital with a very severe brain injury. I started taking this again 2 years ago. Even I am surprised at just how quickly I am recovering. I'm not a miracle woman as such. I guess I contribute my speed recovery to exercise, supplements, hard work and dedication.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I’ve been using Now ubiquinol for almost a year and I have seen and felt a great benefit to my knees. Now brand is the best quality and I rarely use any other brand. The size of the gelcap is just right, easy to swallow with a little bit of milk.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Love it! Quality is super good, ingredients plain and clean, kaneka patent, size of the pill is perfect. Package is easy to use, I recommend this one as I tried others. It leads in terms of price, quality and quantity. No taste and no after taste. I have been taking it a few months and will continue...