DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

A useful and effective product for the eyes and for the whole body in general. A quality product. The capsules are small, easy to swallow. No smell. Ingredients harmoniously complement each other, are interconnected with each other.The dosages are also smart.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

i need to consume vit A to slow down my astig. so i took this product. it has vit D3 as well. good for immune too.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
4,069

Best soft gels for eye vision, I'm having this foggy and blurry eyes when I'm outside the house walking and jogging, after taking the product for almost 2 months, it helped me have a better eyesight, see how it's amazingly effective.

Posted on May 3, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

an effective product and the Vit A amount is certainly more than enough...........it's best to add another bottle of Vit D3 since you nee about 10,000 IU of it daily

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

good for the heath of the eyes such as dry eyes and night blindness since vitamin A deficiency is the main reason for these two problems. small size softgels thus easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Mr eyes are bright after daily 1 gel , I place order 2 for me and my wife. It's good health for eyes.

eec969fb-bb30-46bf-8adc-6594d4896678
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Good Quality ingredients are great also with no much "other ingredients" the dosage of vitamin A is too much and because of this I rate 3/5

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I need vit a because it is good for my eyes, and vit ds can protect us from covid. The effect is good.