DK

Based on 2,189 Ratings
1,552
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

At my age (44) joints started to itching me, so I was recommended to use glucosamine to improve my cartilage. As I love Now brand coz of good ingredients and quality I bought it just to try it benefits and after 2 weeks is total improvement! Product absorption is fast, I love package and quantity of product and mix together with msm is just next step for me. It doesn't have special any taste. I'm sure I'll repurchase it!

7bd37162-298f-4671-8363-f2cbfd0a8aef
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was having quite a bit of pain and swelling in my joints, especially in my thumbs and fingers. Started taking NOW Glucosamine and MSM twice a day and it’s really helped! Vegetarian and no bad taste. NOW is a trusted name in supplements and I was happy to get big bottles.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Glucosamine with MSM anyone who is older and has mobility issues should take this product the quality of it is phenomenal the benefits I can’t even explain at my age I am 43 I have five children and the ingredients in this particular product as it is vegan are unmatched and I highly recommend

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I found these looking for something to help my mom, who is a strict vegetarian, with arthritis in her knees. She says that they help immensely and she is able to take short runs with her dog again. That made me decide to try. I am almost 40 and used to wake up with aches and pains, particularly in my knees. Now I never feel that! Some of that is probably due to decreasing my high-impact workouts, but I give a lot of credit to this supplement as well.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is best brand and quality ingredients of glucosamine. So my husband has been taking Now glucosamine for degenerative cartilage in his knee joints for several years. It has been working great, only occasional pain after I’ve dragged him out for a long walk. This past summer he thought maybe he didn’t need the glucosamine anymore because he thought his “knees were doing better.” And he stopped taking it. Worst. Mistake. Ever. He’s back on track now, taking it faithfully, and happy to see the iHerb delivery come.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Bought for somebody with bad knees who wanted glucosamine but couldn't take chondroitin that is in a lot of supplements with glocosamine. The affects were amazing, from being sore and stiff walking to being able to move freely and when they stopped taking them briefly the joint pain appeared again.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very good quality and ingredients, comfy package, quick absorption, nice taste. Helps for improvement of cartilage, connective tissues for elder age people, it benefits to immune system. Sufficient amount of Glucosamine. Excellent for support of healthy joint structure. Bought it for my mother, she likes it. As soon as it ends will update the review

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love that this is vegetarian. We're 57 and 60 so we take it for our own joints, and also give it to our dogs--it's easy to open the capsule and sprinkle the powder over the dog food. We know glucosamine works because we've seen its effects on our dogs--it works wonders!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Well packaged very glad to receive just 3 days upon order. Started to feel painful on my left leg due to the fact that I try to take 1 capsule instead of the recommended dosage due my stock has depleted. I started admister the recommended 3 capsules 1 breakfast 1 at lunch and dinner. I felt like painful leg slightly improving during my 2nd course. I am now taking my 3rd capsule after dinner.