DK
Based on 1,020 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,020 Ratings
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’m a breastfeeding mom and I’ve been using this for a longest time. It gives me a stronger resistance as time passes by. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

363f30ef-a767-4eab-a4ee-45681eb58eae
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I’ve taken this product for the past few years. Excellent fat burner when taken on an empty stomach and with proper diet and exercise. I keep mine in the fridge and take them as a solid. It’s not required but I feel like it hits my empty stomach easier cold.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Learning years ago that coconut oil was good for keeping the brain free from plaques which has been associated with Alzheimers , I started taking the coconut oil softgels. Since I no longer drive I order my supplements on line. I Herb had the item at a reasonable price. Great product!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

If you are in a keto lifestyle you can take them before your first meal … starting your day with coconut oil could boost your metabolism to keep you energetic throughout the day … Another benefit of consuming coconut oil in the morning is that it can help curb your appetite and might play a part in weight management … i didnt get the pills this time but i got them before and i definitely will buy them again ..

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Love the quality and ingredients and the size and taste too. I use it everyday and it’s good for dieting. Serving is good. Frequency is 2 daily. I find the benefits is good and love the package. The composition is good and good recipe.

2a947ca3-160c-42bf-a41c-9e1ac92eadcc
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I decided to take this because I have severe hairfall. It did not help that much in terms of my hairfall problem but my hair is growing faster. For me, it is a good start.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

easy to take soft gel. I liked the capsules since they were portable and I was not a person who liked the taste of coconut. It seemed to help my skin to stay soft and not dry.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Coconut oil has many benefits and if you’re like me and don’t like to eat it, this is a good way to consume it!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Good quality and ingredients. No after taste. Vco is a must have as it is one of the supplements you need to take when you get covid. Also great for those doing keto diet

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

This product is awesome if you want to lose weight, In general it supports my weight management, I'm glad Now Foods created this quality product!