DK

8,144
1,650
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,531

Really great quality! Recommend buying this type of vitamin C as it is a more bio viable form of this mineral. Vitamin C has great effects on health, decreasing sugar in blood, improving the cardiovascular system, and having antioxidant effects. I take 1/4 scoop after training or running. Physical exercises greatly improve the absorption of vitamin C making bones stronger as well. Will buy more of it as this one is almost empty :) If this review was helpful, push the thumbs up 👍🏻

cf6fa735-9645-4f47-860a-64e46c99cbe4
b8b52270-4e93-447a-a27e-58449831633b
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,486

Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects against viruses. Should take this supplement regularly during the cold season. It's powdered in capsules, so it is easy to absorb and works well. Most vitamin C in tablets can cause digestive upset to a lot of people. Love this brand and the quality is excellent. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Vitamin c has a great benefits I saw a lot of effects after a while of using it and this size had enough me for long time and the quality is so good Taste like sour and I feel the sour in my stomach I take 1000 mg daily Well package

06ae4d41-f854-406e-bdd4-23797ae1626a
ae6354df-d8e9-4a1f-9779-c007d9fc1e44
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

When it comes to a season of cold, my immune system sometimes fails me - here's Vitamin C to the rescue. When I start feeling even minor symptoms of cold or flu - I add a bit of Vitamin C crystals to my morning water. It helps, I believe. Plus I like the taste of a lemon water. This package will last long as you don't need a lot to feel better

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a great product that I use with my daily detox cocktail of R-glutathione and R-lipoic acid to pull toxins from my body. These three are magnificant and the C powder is critical. Its cost effective as a crystal powder. C is also a major for the immune system and covid protection since it integrates with other personal programming like daily execise and nutrient intake like minerals. The only side effect from too much is diarrhea so its a good product for digestion as well. One needs to build up the amount if one wants a couple grams as a daily dosage. I like the taste and its no problem on my stomach. I just take a glass of good water from my well and throw in what I want, mix and drink. Its a pleasant drink. You'll notice an uptick in energy and emotions as the body gets toxins out and the immune system tweeked.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I really like this brand. Have been using this product for the last few years with great results. It boosts my immunity and keeps me from getting sick. Great in combination with Zinc and Vitamin D3. Tastes great. I add a little baking soda to my daily Vitamin C to reduce acidity. Will be definitely buying more of this product in future.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I always have these crystals on hand for when I’m feeling run down or am feeling a cold or virus coming on. I will high dose this up to 10g (and sometimes even 15) mixed in a large bottle with some low sugar juice like tart cherry and sip throughout the day. Doing that for a few days always knocks my illness on its head. Your stomach will let you know when you’ve reached tolerance, you’ll just go to the bathroom. When I’m more sick I can have quite a lot without reaching tolerance, just showing the body is needing vitamin c to fight off the bug. Humans can’t produce our own vitamin c, a weird flaw, so substituting when ill or having smaller maintenance doses during the week is key to helping your immune system flourish. Highly recommend, just pure ascorbic acid and the container lasts forever!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
1,245

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This is my favourite Vitamin C product as it is pure Ascorbic Acid in crystal form that can be easily mixed in water or juice, making it perfect for all ages! I love being able to buy it in bulk, as i take a half teaspoon every morning to boost my immune system, followed by at least 2 additional doses during the day. And if i feel a bit under the weather, i love the security of knowing i have a good stockpile on hand so i can mega-dose to provide extra immunity and beat any new pandemic that might come our way! I faithfully follow Dr. Levy's guidelines and find i am now winning the battle for Great Health, since i discovered this product. As a grandmother, I have learned that I can truly depend on Now products for high quality and this is one of my favourite brands that i recommend to my own family!