DK

2,015
MissM
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
THE SON OF THE SUN!

That's a brilliant product to make you feel better! The essential vitamin for human beings can't be obtained enough from the diet so you need to take it additionally. This is a high potency vitamin D product so consult with a healthcare professional prior to taking it. I use it over the winter time preffering a preventive dose of 2000 IU in summer. The sofgels are easy to swallow and there's no problem to take them. And the price is SOO attractive!

31d59e0f-1450-41ab-9f99-8598e8f51457
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
1,666

Since I’ve already made a review about the same formula, but in another dosage, I’ll just leave the review down below: Vit D formulas from Now are with no doubt ones of the best u can find out there in iHerb. This one is very good for gradually increasing your vit D blood level just by taking one cap after breakfast for 2-3 months (after that, you can switch to 1000 IU for maintenance), which is EXTREMELY important for immune systems to give a adequate response to pathogens such as viruses; as well as for endocrine systems to work properly and organisms in general. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

9ea54294-d683-4dca-9511-fbc5256d3745
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Now foods supplier is a well-known brand from the USA, which is engaged in the production of high quality vitamins and sports nutrition. Almost everyone needs vitamin D tablets. People get it through the sun, but only in special weather conditions and under a special degree of sun, which produces vitamin D in our body. That is why today there is a lack of vitamin D all over the world, as a result of which terrible diseases appear. To avoid them, use Vitamin D. You should ask your family doctor to accompany you for a Vitamin D test. If the test shows a lack of Vitamin D, then your doctor should decide what dose of Vitamin D to take.

c503c005-9958-4a39-8ef2-978449887466

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
4,124

I have been using this vitamin for a few days now and I really like it. It seems to work much better on me than other supplements that I've tried in the past. The first day, I noticed a burst of strength and energy and my mood seemed to be lifted as well. I am very impressed with this product and I plan to continue to take it.

4,919

I have been using this vitamin for a while now and I've noticed big improvements in strength, energy, mood and sleep. I can't believe the great results I'm getting with these products...I don't even have to use them for longer than 5 minutes. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs an extra boost of energy or is suffering from mental fatigue.

2,774

I have used it for several months and can say that this vitamin is the real deal. It really works. I had not expected such a drastic change in my life...I am happy to report that I do feel better,and my energy levels are far more than what they were before using this vitamin.

4,245

I was told that I needed to take the vitamins because I had a bad knee. So I bought this product hoping it would revive my health and bring me back to being the old me. It didn't work for me, but there was no reason for it not to work just based on its claims alone. This vitamin is one of the greatest products out there and worth buying

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
6,026

This supplement has made me feel great ~ it's actually given me more energy and improved my mood. I use it for my everyday workouts and when I am stressed out, but also for the mood. It has a longer shelf life than many other supplements that contain the same ingredients and therefore can be stored in their original containers if you are on a budget.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
3,336

This vitamin is my daily dosage of vitamins, researched by me and recommended by a personal doctor. The product itself is very good and also hugely beneficial to my health and life. I'm always recommended from friends, family and doctors to use this vitamin because I know it's good for me.